Klipsch Audio Papers LAST CALL

artto

Klipsch Audio Papers LAST CALL

Last updated Friday February 21 3pm CDT

The following list of names are those of you I have received payment for copies of the Klipsch Dope From Hope & Audio Papers. I will be updating this post as I receive your payments.

I realize some of you may have not seen the previous thread until the cutoff date of February 14. Ill give this a few more days for all the payments to come in.

If you wanted to get a copy & youre name is not on this list by Wednesday morning, February 18, then email me immediately. (except, THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED ME THAT ITS IN THE MAIL). Im going to do this only once & its only fair to not keep those people waiting who promptly sent their check or money order (emails with nothing in the subject line or no subject in the subject line have been, & will be deleted).

Tom Mobley

Gregg Fautley

Paul Lober

Ron Takchaohi

Shaun Purcell

Chris Robinson

Richard Flynn

Bobby Crites

Mark Williams

John Albright

Dave Herkert

James Phillips

Kenneth Lehr

Charles Turner

Jeff Caban

Doug Drake

Tony Zorn

Larry Jackson

James Tidwell

R. J. Kropiewnicki

C&S

Andy Kubicki

R. Kerr

William Whitesell

Scott Caldwell

Chad Miller

Randy Bey

Fred Muzenmayer

Howard Halligan

F. K. Sullivan

Joe Mondragon

Ben Clark

Printing $14.85

Postage $ 5.75

artto, if you review the original post I was one of the first to confirm. anthony zorn. I have already sent a check by mail (the same you you confirmed your address) but since I live in central america the check will take a few more days than it does via US mail. please remember to include me. thanks, tony