WHAT CD WOULD YOU BUY OUT OF THE TWO LISTED

DEAM

----------------

On 3/11/2003 3:30:16 PM skonopa wrote:

Neither, because I think they both suck!

Rather spend the money to fill out my Rush collection or the next album put out by Stratovarious.

----------------

You like stratovarius?

I've been listening to a power metal band called dragonforce(they have a page on mp3.com)

Dragonforce is some of the coolest power metal music I think I've ever heard.

Peace, Josh

----------------

On 3/11/2003 9:32:31 PM Invidiosulus wrote:

You like stratovarius?

I've been listening to a power metal band called dragonforce(they have a page on mp3.com)

Dragonforce is some of the coolest power metal music I think I've ever heard.

Peace, Josh

----------------

Do I like Stratovarious? Is the Pope Catholic? I have every album they have put out on CD, even went so far as to pay $35+ to get thier first album (Fright Night) imported from Japan, since it was never released in the States.

About Dragonforce, yeah, I went and checked them out on MP3.com. Hoo Boy, can those guys tear it up! Thanks for the clue-in! Right now, I am jamming out to Evening Star (yes, I worked a little "magic" and managed to download the track that was meant to be streaming MP3 only locally to the computer). I also snagged the other two tracks on there (I love my broadband connection 1.gif). I'll have to burn the tracks to CD and try them on the big RF-7s (I really need to get that AudioTron unit!). The Cambridge Soundworks FPS 1800s that I have on this particular machine don't do them justice. As I like to say - Play it Hard - Play it Loud!

Again, thanks for the clue-in. I usually like to surf on over to MP3.com now and again. You usually can find some really good stuff on there.

Having been in the DJ business several years ago and providing music for many weddings, I'd have to say my personal quandry is between " You Light Up My Life" and "Feelings". Jeez, the very thought kinda makes me want to break out (I mean break)my Boyz II Men CDs.

btw - At times I really miss MTV's Headbangers Ball. That show used to help restore my sanity after doing a DJ gig.

----------------

On 3/12/2003 8:33:08 PM lovedrummin wrote:

Having been in the DJ business several years ago and providing music for many weddings, I'd have to say my personal quandry is between " You Light Up My Life" and "Feelings". Jeez, the very thought kinda makes me want to break out (I mean break)my Boyz II Men CDs.

----------------

Just today, I stopped at the local MickyD's for some lunch. The soundsystem in there was playing that excruciatingly horrible song "Reunited"! I slammed down that food so quick, and rushed to get back to my car to crank some power/prog metal to restore my sanity! Sometimes, I should have just taken the food to go.

----------------

btw - At times I really miss MTV's Headbangers Ball. That show used to help restore my sanity after doing a DJ gig.

----------------

Ah yes, Headbanger's Ball! How I missed that - back in the days when MTV was actually worth watching.

cluless,

That would work. Also at weddings I would occaisionally slip in "Love Stinks" or "Highway To Hell". Always fun to see the reaction of the senior set. Seems like the people who always complained the most about the volume of the music always managed to sit at a table closest to a speaker. Never failed.