I'm Gonna Be Tubed!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What ever it is, I think you should send it to me first so that I can check it out for you. You need someone to make sure they are going to sound good on your system. Kinda like a post NOS testor 2.gif9.gif

----------------

On 4/4/2003 3:02:06 PM sunnysal wrote:

I think my 2A3 PP amp is sexier! lol! tony

----------------

Oh damn.... That's what I'm talking about! If a Scott finds it's way into my home, as God as my witness, I will turn it into something sexy like that. 9.gif

I loaned the nice young man a amp I had sitting around here collecting dust. Its a Allied/Knight 935 it uses 6BM8 in Push Pull for about 12 watts RMS. This is the same tube as the Wav 8's use. It even has a head phone jack for Justin to enjoy. This is hardly a HK killer just thought he might get a taste of tubes with it.

Craig

Justin,

Watch out, you heading down a dangerous path. Next thing you know you will be wanting LaScala's, Belle's, Khorn's. Then it will be a Scott, Fisher, Eico. Then Wright's or Moondogs, Vinyl......

ps. Just look at m00n9.gif

Regards,

Greg

----------------

On 4/4/2003 4:09:15 PM Gregorius wrote:

Justin,

Watch out, you heading down a dangerous path. Next thing you know you will be wanting LaScala's, Belle's, Khorn's. Then it will be a Scott, Fisher, Eico. Then Wright's or Moondogs, Vinyl......

ps. Just look at m00n
9.gif

Regards,

Greg

----------------

Oh boy.... That's no joke.4.gif