Happy Easter everyone

lancestorm

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope that those who celebrate on this day have a great time with family and friends. Remember to be joyous, as this is the most appropriate day of the year to laugh, smile, and be happy. Why? Simple: Death is triumphed. Anywho, hope everyone has a good one, just make sure that that young niece or nephew doesn't start putting a hole through a Klipsch 9.gif ...

Happy Passover/Resurrection Sunday Lance!

What changed 11 men from fleeing cowards (at the arrest and execution of Christ), to the fierce and persuasive evangelists of Acts 2 -- willing to face death at the drop of a hat?

GIVE ME YOUR PEEPS!

LOL,,This is an incredible food item, it goes from soft and sugary, to sweet and stretchy chewey, to fosilized foam. I buy boxes of the things and "age" them. Ever had an Easter chick sail your hot chocolate mid winter....better than a concrete battleship...LOL

----------------

On 4/20/2003 8:16:06 PM Fish wrote:

Don't fear the peeper!I threw them down a hole into some acid in an atempt to rid the planet of these awful, delicious,sugar coated demons.

----------------

On one camping trip a couple years ago, one guy brought an entire case of Peeps! Boy did we have a lot of fun burning peeps in the camp fire! Ever see one of those things melt in a fire? Pretty disgusting looking 6.gif

My sentiments to the original poster - all of you that celebrate it - have a great Easter! I sure did - got to visit my beloved parents for the day.