latest project

digjr

Just finished my latest project. I was curious to see if I could build a pair to use where size is a problem. They are built around the idea of using a 12", K-77, and K-700. I am very happy and impressed with the quality of sound.

post-9957-13819247245904_thumb.jpg

I'm impressed. The larger speaker is a regular Belle? DIY? Both of these speakers look great. I'd sure like to hear more about your project and what you did to make the smaller one work out. What are the dimensions on the smaller speaker? What did you do on the crossover? Thanks.

Dee

djk,

It didn't shrink as much as a double-knit suit would have! 1.gif

Looks nice. I still like Erik Forker's LS cabs made with 10 inch drivers. He has plans on his web site.

Marvel

Very impressive indeed! The quality of work looks top-notch, and I bet it sounds very good as well. Wonder what PWK would've thought about them?

Would you consider building more lil' Belles if the price was right? Not that I'm in any financial position to make you an offer...dammit! But if I was, I'd commission you to, and pay you handsomely!

Very good work. You should be very proud! 2.gif

• 1 year later...

digjr, I like you mini Belle. A mini Khorn has me intrigued too. I assume that if you used a 12" driver that you used the k-22, is that correct? When you scaled the drawings for the Belle, did you run the specs to determine the horn ratio and opening size? The reason I am asking is, I am interested in scaling the khorn and if I use the k-22 I need to know the parameters for the horn. Any expectations for a khorn base bin using a k-22. How does the mini belle sound compared to the full sized Belle