Only 9 days left .....

----------------

On 5/29/2003 1:56:08 PM Gregorius wrote:

skonopa,

I live about 30 miles from Frankfort, IN. Where are you from originally?

Regards,

Greg

----------------

I am originally from Beloit, WI. My aunt and uncle had been living there in Anderson for at least as long as I have been alive (we used to visit there all the time even when I was just a little kid still crapping diapers). Another of my aunt and uncle moved to Frankfort some 15 or so years ago (it was after my family moved from Beloit to north-western PA). Needless to say, I am just as excited to visit them as I am do all this Klipsch stuff. It is also very tempting to take my Uncle's offer up and stay with them instead of at the hotel (would save me the $150 or so for the three nights I am going to be there). I may just stick with the hotel, so I can be close to the "festivities". The fact that I have relatives in the area does make this trip all the more worth it to me, considering that I have not seen either of these folks for several years. That is the main reason I am staying there sunday also (and leaving monday).

JHawk - I could swing it. PM me your flight details (i.e., what airline and flight #). Also, is there anybody else arriving between noon and 1:30? I can take as many as three people all together, since I am only renting a small - compact car.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klipsch Employees

Gary,

1) We will, I have all in house and working...and maybe a AK-4 upgrade pair of khorns...that is if SteveP doesn't take them home first...

2)Can and will do that.

3)That one is a bit harder. we have all our rooms set up with Aragon...

I will see what I can do there.

4)We will do that. From running a raw driver to testing a full speaker.

5)This is done in #4

7)We hope to have some "V.P's" with us to answer some questions.

Most that come last time are EE as well or very good hobbiest. We want to show you all how it is done, at lest as much as we can in the short time we have.

We are going to the NCAA and other places because they use Klipsch products everyday...and the food is good!

We will do all we can to make the day worth while. So, Please come if you can.

• Klipsch Employees

Everyone out there that can needs to come. The more folks that make the trip, the more often we can do this. It has been over 2 years from when we had the last one...

I would like to see this turn into a yearly thing...

• Klipsch Employees

BTW: You can send Moon pics, but only the ones out of focus...11.gif

Moon and I talk alot and have become better friends...

He knows I am kidding.

I think Klipsch plans to do a story about the trip on the site.

With lots of pics. So if you get any good ones, send me a copy.

4.gif

----------------

On 5/29/2003 10:23:48 PM trey cannon wrote:

BTW: You can send Moon pics, but only the ones out of focus...
11.gif

----------------

Keep it up and you just might find a nicly wrapped box of dog poop delivered to your door. 9.gif

Too bad you guys are so far away... would be fun to see the engineering department and design facilities... 8.gif

I had convinced my girlfriend to go on a pilgrimage to Falling Water (Frank L. Wright) and The Hershey Car Show several years ago... i think that 12hour drive is still too fresh in our (her) minds... 9.gif I guess i'll have to wait around here for pictures just like m00n 2.gif

• Klipsch Employees

We are at 15 or so last count. And yes Jim should be there. I may even talk him into bringing the MCM 1900 system just for fun...I hope to have him tell about the chamber door. He does share the patent on it with PWK.

I realy would like to have more folks attend. But I know it is hard for folks to spend that kind of money just to come see us. That is one reason we are trying to make it such a bussy day. We want you all to get you money worth.

But I guess that stands to reason. We do the same with our products...

• Klipsch Employees

Hey Gang,

We have 22 that plan to come to Indy to visit.

We are working to extend the Hotel Klipsch Block pricing until June 13. As of today, you can still get the good rate.

The last day to get on the list is JUNE 13th. We must have our reservations made for dinner by then.

SO, IF YOU WANT TO COME, YOU STILL CAN!!!!

Well, I would like to attend but I can't because of a previous engagement (30th wedding anniversary). Being the sentimental guy that I am I guess I'd better stay home and entertain the wife. She actually encouraged me to go just yeterday, although the place she suggested wasn't Indy! Wives, boy, aren't they great. Every man should have about 6 of 'em!

Wonder if there are other manufacturer's that host their customers? I imagine some would run if they knew an entourage of their customers were descending on Headquarters.

Anywho, I think its great that Klipsch holds these events. I hope to attend one day with one of my wives.

Keith

Yes, I called the hotel yesterday and they got me signed on at the group rate. So late comers and procrastinators have not lost anything.

Let me point out that the issue of the visit / convention has been spread across serveral topics. The reason for that may have been that there was the need for running the flag up the pole and see who will salute. And then the invitation being broadcast.

Next year, perhaps, the webmaster will establish a topic so that relevant information will be in one spot.

Gil