What really happened to Kelly !!!

NOSValves

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. *****in,

I've been trying to contact you about the Klipsch emblem shipping deal. Please check your private messages here as well as your email address you have registered here for a message from me. Basically, I'm unable to match up your Mr. *****in name with one of the shipping labels sent to me.

Thanks, Tom

mr.*****in,

I got your instant msg, but email sent to you via the forum is bouncing off a domain named providence.org

Looks like your acct here at Klipsch is set up to send mail to you at your firstname.lastname@providence.org address, it's no good.

I sent you a msg via the forum private msg deal, and emailed to you at your attbi.com address, hopefully you'll get one of these.

Tom

mdeneen, she was actually 17 when we got married now 48. And yes the pics are very recent, I don't know how she does it but glad she does.. She thanks you for the compliment. I also thank you for you intelligent post on this site, based more on fact not voo doo..lol

post-7441-13819248000446_thumb.jpg