What really happened to Kelly !!!

NOSValves

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly's wife is beautiful. Oh yeah, the boat is too 3.gif

Funny story, will make Kelly sick... My brother was driving to college station and passed a guy on the side of the road, broken down. He needed money, fast and cash. Luckily my brother had $500 on him, freshly "borrowed" from me. Guy sold him the boat and the trailer it was on! Drove back home, dropped it off in the garage and left. We got home that night from downtown and saw a 20 foot sailboat. What a sight haah.

Haha Justin... 9.gif

My dad has always wanted a sailboat... he knows a lot about fiberglass and we were considering building one for fun... though it would be rather hard to store a 32-foot long mold and finished part. 1.gif We live near a lake (well, 30 min. away) and could thoroughly enjoy sailing...

Tubes included. (though I have none now... my dad spares no expense on projects)

----------------

On 6/11/2003 1:30:28 AM NOSValves wrote:

....Hmmmmm I will have to scheme up some other plot !

----------------

You could take up a collection and send him Yellow Roses, or just send a posse down to the Carolina's and shanghai his arse back here.

There's also the Don Corleone approach; Make him an offer he can't refuse!9.gif

Funny you should say that Dean...without really thinking I found myself pondering whether Kelly had a life outside this forum before he disappeared.

Now I know that is ridiculous and of course he did but you get so used to conversing with people on one subject and largely in one way that you start to see them rather more 2d than they really are.

Recently I too have been posting less - I am trying to pretend I too, have a life....

Oh come on, let's be happy he's gone - much better for my purse!2.gif

But to be serious: I really miss his posts and if anybody can manage to lure him back to this forum I'd give him three cheers. But of course life is more than amps, speakers etc - I must say looking at the photo above I envy this man for obvious reasons (LOL).

Wolfram