this one ought to get you guys going

marksdad

Hmm, I would think "burn the heretic" would apply more... 2.gif9.gif

I highly doubt it... I haven't tracked my timeline down, but I am thinking PWK came before Amar Bose as far as speaker designs... and PWK's design actually sounds good, so it couldn't be after a Bose concept. 2.gif

----------------

On 6/22/2003 11:42:35 AM marksdad wrote:

you know how a cornerhorn's base bin is best when placed directly into a corner to achieve maximum freq's reflection? well did klipsch get this from bose? or visa versa? he he he ha ha ha dont hate me, just a joke
12.gif

----------------

Well in the U.S. it's legal to use any name you wish as long as you do not do it for fraudulent or illegal purposes.

Thus it could be possible that PWK designed the Bose system, it may have been the first of the change in marketing strategies leading to the ability of Best Buy to sell Klipsch and the possibility that the 75 will replace the RF7.:):) (or does the "B" stand for Bose in the RB series - r =our B= Bose)

----------------

On 6/23/2003 2:03:36 PM horonzak wrote:

The BOSE is not a horn. Its a labyrinth. The labyrinth showed up in a floor standing STROMBERG-CARLSON radio in 1936. Now I wonder where BOSE got his idea?

----------------

Ah, a very good radio. And a very good company with its main home here in Rochester, NY.

I wondered why the streets around the old factory began with either P, W or K :):):):)1.gif

thanks guys, the way you burned me brought tears to my eyes, seriously, it just struck me while i positioned my new jewels, that bose seemed to have done more than a little copying here, except for the cheap materiels poor sound reproduction, actually he produces sound, instead of convey sound, and i also thought as i positioned them that ill bet i could raise a little hair on the back of a few heads here at the bb's, and it worked, now can i come home mom?12.gif