Live Recording! Dedicated to DEAN! Love to tbabb!

mobile homeless

Evidently, the precise imaging from that pro recording didnt come across too well for the clever and witty Chris King and his digi system. Chris, you didnt have that on your SET did you?

My imaging was first rate! And I found the writing rather touching. I am sorry Mr. King was not taken. Of course, he has that Cary SET.... Perhaps.... no, that couldnt be... heh

http://www.progressive-engineering.com/klipsch/pro_record.jpg

Besides, it's really for my ole pals of yore.

kh

Guy, this was a spontaneous act of LOVE and understanding for the Gun Club. Unfortunately, I was unable to procure the proper tube mic or preamp. I was, however, careful with the "keys" on the keyboard typing the name and saving it to the proper folder.

This was an AUDIOPHILE CONVERSION from "CD QUALITY" .WAV direct to the latest, greatest, lousy, MP3 direct from skull, mouth, to HD and to you, LIVE with all the emotion intact.

I am hoping it will make Manuel's BEST FOR IMAGING list!

Please cast a vote.

kh

Thanks for the loving comments here. I am just a bit upset that Mallet didnt come in and comment on the excellent mic placement and "digital studio" use. Then again, I owe the lad a review of his CDs. He is paying me back.

Liner notes might be needed: Recording made on frustrated whim after staring at unhappy SET brigade, some of which I talked into their current misery. Suddenly, I felt spry, and pulled my grossly out of tune Washburn sitting behind me, attempted a quick tune via the strings that are 3 years old, and dug out the mic that came with my latest box... and did that first take. Yep, it was like Miles and company ala KIND OF BLUE. No rehearsing for spontaneous feeling...improvisation. It was 30 seconds of joy with a glint in the eye, thinking of ole DEANO (even though he never got down to 3.5w). Actually, I was thinking of ALL the poor saps I talked into the misery of SET amplification, now doomed and shackled to HIGH EFFICIENCY speakers and derision from the NORMALS.

I feel your pain. I might have to bring in a pt. II....

kh