B4-Plus delivered today, no one home to get it!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Bax tried delivering my new super sub today but nobody was home15.gif I talked to BAX shipping and they will re-deliver in early afternoon.9.gif Went out and bought Blue Man Group, Deep Purple, Hendrix, Terminator III, ect, ect, ect, 500.00 later I'm ready for a wonderful weekend. Thank god my daughter finished traveling siccer last week, I have a few weekends off of activities to catch up on real Music, and HT. I used to look for Music on cd/dvd/sacd, now I'm buying mostly DVD?CONCERTS they rock. Can't wait to hear how much better my Klipsch sound with the mother of all subwoofers..I am real exited2.gif about what I am now going to Hear. I will start

Thanks to TheEar, FabulousFrankie,Tank, Orange peel and every body else who has helped me in taking this joyous step to enhance an already terrific sound system/home theater. I am sure that I will need you guys to help me get the proper set up over the weekend, so please, please, please be available.

Thanks Again

SMILIN

I'm back smilin again10.gif

BTW I could not find the DVD or CD of King Crimson at Best Buy

Could not find Klipsch Heritage there either15.gif

Congrats dude and you're welcome for the support and advice, let us know how it goes, and how your back feels after moving that beast around 9.gif

Try and set your speakers to small and the crossover at 80hz on the receiver, this will give a ton of bass response, use that bad ****** for all it's got 11.gif

You lucky SOB!! 3.gif

Congrats...again.9.gif

Just remember to let it all rip,SVS should give its buyers a CD with "DEEP BASS" and other hoopla like HSU to start using their new sub and others to call the Po Lice.

BTW Klipsch Heritage does not belong at Best Buy or any store like it.Did you see Dynaudio Contour at Best Buy? I think not

DO you see a SVS B4-Plus at Best Buy...not a chance.I did not see any of my best subs either,mass market stores DO NOT DESERVE HIGH-END gear.

14.gif ugh 14.gif

that would have made me sick if i had missed my svs delivery, i stood by the door waiting for the truck to come (after tracking the box from svs to the local distribution point about once an hour)

well at least now you can spend a solid amount of time with this beast.

let the clothes flapping begin 6.gif

I would love to watch U-571 with that big mother of a subwoofer, it would be killer! Dim the lights, break out the monster bowl of popcorn, crack open your favorite beverage, and enjoy! I just watched T3 on my all Heritage HT and dual 15" subwoofers it was killer but Finding Nemo had it beat for extreme bass content. Special effects were stellar though. Enjoy!! 9.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/13/2003 10:50:05 PM TheEAR wrote:

Congrats...again.
9.gif

Just remember to let it all rip,SVS should give its buyers a CD with "DEEP BASS" and other hoopla like HSU to start using their new sub and others to call the Po Lice.

BTW Klipsch Heritage does not belong at Best Buy or any store like it.Did you see Dynaudio Contour at Best Buy? I think not

DO you see a SVS B4-Plus at Best Buy...not a chance.I did not see any of my best subs either,mass market stores DO NOT DESERVE HIGH-END gear.
----------------

TheEar,

No bass cd given, wrong hookup cables, and still waiting to get help from SVS to get this puppy working right. HT sounds great, Music sucks!!!!15.gif

Smilin, When you said that HT sounds great but Music SUCKS! Do you mean that the SVS sub does not perform well with music? I was considering this sub (if Klipsch can not repair my KSP-400's amplifier) to augment my Chorus II's. I was thinking of that big mother they got out, the 16-46 PC.

Their customer service must be slipping I called to get a recommendation on which sub would work best for my configuration. The guy took my information and promised to call back but never did. This was a couple of days ago. I was considering the PB2+ I guess I'll just get my Velodyne serviced instead.

Hi smilin,

I've actually tried calling and emailing you in the past couple of days with no response. Believe me, I definitely do want to work with you to optimize the B4+ in your room as best we can. Maybe I used the wrong email address?

Frznin, I apologize for that! Whenever we don't return an email or a call, 99% of the time it is some glitch in the system(lost email going to SVS or back to the customer, the customer's email server blocks the email as spam, someone sends a fax that comes thru so poorly I can't read any contact info, or someone might take down your number and miss one digit). Sometimes, we do make an error and forget about a phone call or an email though...we are only human. Well...sub-humans I guess..:)

Believe me, nothing bothers us more than substandard customer service. Please email me at techsupport@svsubwoofers.com and I'll make sure everything is handled to your satisfaction.

Tom V.

SVS

"TheEar,

No bass cd given, wrong hookup cables, and still waiting to get help from SVS to get this puppy working right. HT sounds great, Music sucks!!!!"

What do you mean its SUCKS?Explain,your "it sucks" tells very little.

From what I can sense your sub is not set up right,too much bass,cut at the wrong frequency,not positioned right.

Please be more clear so I can help you here.I am sure this sub can do a marvelous job on both counts.

Don't let your inital disappointment keep you from posting. The more you tell us the more help and oppinions you will receive from us. If your problem with music can't be worked out with the adjustments (which I doubt), then something must be wrong with the sub. Keep your chin up and fill us in.

I don't mean to sound selfish, but there are a few of us that have been thinking of buying this sub. So we are also very interested in your opinion.

Hey Frzninvt;

I apologize if I never called you back. If you're who I think you are from your location ("person at extension 6736"?) then I believe I left you a message on your voicemail the day you called. I left a message again today because of this message. As Tom mentioned I might have written a typo when I jotted down your number (so you won't get either voicemail).

If you bounce me an email (erik@svsubwoofers.com) I can call you at any number or time you want. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr Freeze;

As a SVS owner I have been very pleased with their service. Sure it may take Tom an hour to respond to my email but what can I expect when it is 11pm eastern time on a friday night.

I have to say I am quite impressed that in just under two hours of a post on a NON-SVS board SVS answered you. And shortly after a reason why.

Believe me these guys actually care about satisfying their customers and even non-customers.

Its getting cold up there and snow is right around the corner. You know you need the PB2+ to cause a few avalanches at Killington or knock a few wafers off the assembly line at the IBM semiconductor plant3.gif.

Scott

Eric from SVS called and left a message on my answering machine at work yesterday evening (I had already gone home) I got it this morning when I came in. Thanks guys! He said the slip of paper with my information on it slipped under the keyboard, totally logical. Thanks for quickly jumping on this, I am impressed. I will be phoning back sometime today, thanks! You guys are awesome and are really on top of things. I look forward to possibly doing business with you!