...a patient cat

...too much tequila

...and it's football season
----------------

Dean,

I tought you were giving a recipe, For CATZASTER3.gif

too cute and to funny

Smiles

You know, all you have to do is package it up and you just created one of those emails that floats around the internet for weeks hitting everyones inboxes. 2.gif

Hey as a matter of fact, you should do that. Create an email send it out to 20 of your friends (non of us here on the board), I want to see how long it takes before someone send it to me. Curious to see who gets it first. 9.gif

Craig and me are partners of sorts, but that really has no bearing on my advice. The Eico is a very old piece of gear, and should be checked out simply for safety reasons. Ever see a tube amp catch on fire? I have.

Mobile Homeless nonwithstanding, those who have implemented the mods have found substantial improvement.

"Mobile Homeless nonwithstanding, those who have implemented the mods have found substantial improvement."

There are exceptions in a relative world, Deano. Going with the flow is not always a good thing. Beside, there are three fire extinguishers in my music listening room 1.gif.