Help me pick out what I hope to be my last amps for a while

Tubinhard

"Because it's like a teen who owns an eight year old GTO Judge in prime condition. Too stupid to fully appreciate what is under the hood, but enjoying it, still the same."

I don't know about that analogy, you probably would have wrecked the Goat by now.2.gif

About 12 years ago I knew this high-school kid Billy, good guy.

He had some other buddies over, one had a '69 Camaro with a limited slip and a automatic, the other with a cherry orange '69 Judge, Posi with a 4 speed.

They want to have a burn out contest.

I tell them, ya know the Camaro will win that, you can just shred that one tire until it pops.

The Judge is just gonna take off, unless you sit on the brakes.

After the Camaro whittles about 5000 miles off the one tire, the other guy gets out there in the Judge, it was funny.

He'd wrap the thing out, dump the clutch, spin the tires once and carry the front tires. He does about 3 or 4 times, I'm just laughing at my friend Billy. I told him to hold the brakes!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of heat being generated there - it looks like Dean is standing on rocks rather than icecap. Also notice that Craig is screaming "it'll be a cold day in he12 before I help you again!"

No wonder they want tube amps with plenty of headroom, as it is a real bear to get something louder than the wing and crashing glaciers!