Klipsch at CES Las Vegas, Info and pics!!!

IndyKlipschFan

I thought you might enjoy these two pics and info for those that just have to know whats going on here at CES in Las Vegas. Enjoy!

Klipsch designed the new KES-6100-THX using the very latest in technology to create a complete, high-performance, easy-to-use audio/video solution that comes with everything but a video display.

http://www.cesweb.org/shared_files/innovations/innovations_2004/1956/mainphoto1956.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And the Bigger THX System.The Klipsch THX Ultra2 home theater system brings real cinema sound to the comforts of home by using the same high-performance technology as its renowned professional cinema

systems.

http://www.cesweb.org/shared_files/innovations/innovations_2004/1933/mainphoto1933.jpg

----------------

On 1/10/2004 12:44:08 AM Professor.Ham.Slap wrote:

They also had this little member in there I saw. This is one of the concept speakers that may be part of the upcoming Reference Premier series. Kiss your RF-7's goodbye (not really) because this looks like one helluva speaker.

----------------

Wow, that looks gorgeous! Love that finish on there also! I also notice the cabinet is not the typical box, but one of those new-styled curved deals. The front baffle looked like it was plastic, is that so or is that metel. Also, is that cabinet real wood or were you able to tell? If those do come out, will be interesting how much a pair will cost. Will also be interesting to see if this will replace the current reference series or be a step up above that. Considering that they only just released the current Reference line-up, I don't expect to see something like that pictured above for at least a couple of years. When these to come out, I'll definitly would like to hear them, but will I be inclined to replace my current RF-7s? Probably not.

Guest Anonymous

Indy,

great pic's, Klipsch is the bomb, where are the 15" woofers?3.gif I wish they would try more 3 way speakers in the reference or higher lines!!

That would really keep me Smilin9.gif and buying NEW

Indy,

Are the systems you linked to avaliable to the public yet? The second one looks great,but I fear they will be too expensive...........

Found this on the Klipsch web site, about the new RF 10.........

http://www.klipsch.com/news/press.aspx?cid=243

"The Reference 10 products come in a black vinyl finish and will be available this May at U.S. MSRPs of $500 for a pair of RF-10s, $250 for a pair of RB-10s, $300 for a pair of RS-10s and $200 for an RC-10. A 5.1-floorstanding system with a Reference RW-8 will cost $1,350, while the bookshelf version will cost $1,100"

I forgot about the New Numbering system for the Reference series........Dugh!

EDIT " Your correct that the RF 35 replaced the RF3............."

The RF7's should remain at the top of Klipsch "Refernce" line,however I think its about time Klipsch releases someting better as shown in the pic,a pair of speakers around $5000.Someting more refined with better quality drivers/crossover and cabinet like the speaker in the picture above.

Klipsch do you listen I am a buyer,I would move my two pairs of RF7's to sourround duty only.9.gif

Klipsch you need to make the gorgeous curved speaker above,Iam ordering a pair as soon as its ready.

1.gif

Anybody from Klipsch cares to comment?

Hi All

At the end of day one after the CES closed I had a chance to hear the new

Klipsch THX system cranked up It was on display at the THX booth

during the day CES had a 85db rule. The system sounded amazing

smooth detailed and dynamic the new Klipsch THX center is the best center I have ever heard

Didn't they announce that THX system a while back (like over a year ago)??? I guess they just never came out with it.

Those new Tower speakers look very impressive, I would probably replace my RF-7's as well.

The RF-35 was definitely the replacement for the RF-3, the RF-10 is well below the RF-3 in the pecking order.