Nothing like fresh fallen snow!

skonopa

Completly off topic, but I have always liked how it looked outside at night after fresh falling (and still coming down as I write this) snow.

snow-night.jpg

Big snows are fairly rare here in Virginia, not like what I am used to seeing when I lived in WI and PA. But tonight, we are getting hit with a pretty significant snowfall.

Something pretty cool I wanted to share.

post-3829-13819251775026_thumb.jpg

you can KEEP the snow and the rediculously COLD weather...

when i saw people throwing cups of water into the air and it turned to 'snow' before it hit the ground, i decided i made the right choice living in the south!

i am not particularly fond of heat and humidity,but SNOW!!

that would give me too good a reason to stay in bed at home on a work day2.gif

jmo-to each his own1.gif

avman.

Tomorrow night is the Newport Jazz Festival Tour concert in Providence at RI College. Looks like I will be driving home about 25 miles in a snowstorm. No problem for me and my Expedition but my wife will be going nuts. " Do you have to drive so fast?" Well Yea!!!3.gif

Rick

skonopa - looks like here in WI. We're getting hammered right now. Where did you live in WI & PA?

Gary - come on, snowblowing is fun. The new machine was a good investment, right!

3dzapper - my wife has a name for guys that drive SUVs too fast in snow. I know because it has been directed at me several times. Remember though, snow is one thing - ice is another. 4 WD ain't no better on ice. Enjoy the concert and drive careful.

----------------

On 1/26/2004 12:31:39 PM boomac wrote:

skonopa - looks like here in WI. We're getting hammered right now. Where did you live in WI & PA?

Gary - come on, snowblowing is fun. The new machine was a good investment, right!

3dzapper - my wife has a name for guys that drive SUVs too fast in snow. I know because it has been directed at me several times. Remember though, snow is one thing - ice is another. 4 WD ain't no better on ice. Enjoy the concert and drive careful.

----------------

Boomac,

It's fun on a Sat. afternoon but not at 7am when I'm trying to get to work!