Classic Klipschorns for sale

danielkay

DR Dan,

I feel for you. I have had my Khorns since they were new in 1977. If I ever had to give them up I think I would go nuts. Good luck in your appartment. If you price them reasonably you will sell them here on the forum in a day or two.

Mid seventies Horns are among the best of the breed. Until the lastest model came out. They have the Alnico K77 and K55V with the K400 horn and are made out of 100% multi-ply Baltic birch plywood. No MDF in those babies!

Again good luck!

Rick

Dr Dan,

You have definately found the right place to sell your Khorns. I'd bet, that a forum member would love to take them off your hands. If you could state your price and perhaps upolad a few pictures, I'm sure they would sell even faster!

I'd definatley be instrested, given a reasonable price!

-Dave

Finally figured out how to add to the page. The asking price is $1800 with no shipping by me. The arthritis is the reason for the move and the lack of room. Would prefer pick-up. Have some regional folk interested. Live in Chesapeake, VA, near the coast, near Norfolk. Hopefully I have attached a picture of the exterior. Also have interior pix, like the drivers with the PWK logo, etc. Interested parties email me or respond with phone number, etc. and I will call and schedule.

Dan in Chesapeake, VA

post-14614-13819253162702_thumb.jpg

Oh, c'mon, Griff! I don't have $1950 either, but I'm picking up Khorns tomorrow (God willing, the creek don't flood, and they're perfect, as described)! That's why VISA does cash advances!

----------------

On 3/7/2004 2:36:33 PM fini wrote:

Oh, c'mon, Griff! I don't have $1950 either, but I'm picking up Khorns tomorrow (God willing, the creek don't flood, and they're perfect, as described)! That's why VISA does cash advances!

----------------

I tapped that resource moving into the new house. We're struggling to pay off $10K worth of CC damage right now! 15.gif

Hey, is this Vinnie from Raleigh with all the wacky DIY tube amps??? THE Vinnie? Vinnie, dont tell me this is you wanting to feed some low watt amplification?

btw, I am interested in these horns too and have exchanged a few mails (thanks for the mail too, Chris). The boat in the water issue is pressing though and I have a trailer I am about to close a deal on in Mobile Alabama of all places. But these speakers are calling my name as well. I was trying to imagine ole Lessard is getting Khorns first and it was causing pains...

kh

The one and only clip lead Vinnie at your service Kelly. I have always lusted after a set of Khorns, but I just lately talked the Missus into it 'cause I've been a good boy. Got a really nice little parafeed 45 bulge amp I built that would sound great with the horns. Not to mention my latest darling; a low voltage, direct coupled 6sn7/845 SE amp that is still on my "Mutha" Board. No big deal though; if not this pair then some other. I made an offer but have not heard back yet. Go for it.