F/S Rosewood Khorns (Little Rock)

Doc Robin

I called an add in the paper today about the Rosewood Khorns.

The owner has had them 20+years. He also has a set of Heresey`s in Rosewood that he says PWK hand picked the wood for; If anyone is interesed send me an e mail and will give you the number. I also told him about the klipsch web site and that he should come in and offer them on here. Bill

----------------

On 3/6/2004 6:57:14 PM kj5dq wrote:

The owner has had them 20+years. He also has a set of Heresey`s in Rosewood that he says PWK hand picked the wood for; If anyone is interesed send me an e mail and will give you the number. I also told him about the klipsch web site and that he should come in and offer them on here. Bill
----------------

Is it "A.P." just south of LR?

Terry

----------------

On 3/6/2004 8:44:27 PM IB Slammin wrote:

----------------

On 3/6/2004 6:57:14 PM kj5dq wrote:

The owner has had them 20+years. He also has a set of Heresey`s in Rosewood that he says PWK hand picked the wood for; If anyone is interesed send me an e mail and will give you the number. I also told him about the klipsch web site and that he should come in and offer them on here. Bill----------------

Is it "A.P." just south of LR?

Terry

----------------

PPS: If it is....I saw them......Pay what ever he wants for them!!!!!!! Be sure to ask if he is selling the Mac tubes.....!!!!!

He said he was in the Height`s area of little rock and i dont remember his name. I was calling to see if he might have a set of Belle`s or LaScala`s but no such luck. he told me about a lot of gear but did not say anything about Mcintosh or i would have gone over to have a look. bill

• 2 months later...

Contacted the dude.....and he sounds pretty cool. Says 1 of the Khorns has a water stain on the top. The Heresys are also still available, but at $3000....Yeeeeeeoooow!!!.....but I think I'm get'em anyway.

I'm gonna have to be slicker than snot in champange glass to pull this one off,...Boy the wife's gonna be..... Ouuugh! I'll have to hide all the sharp objects and heavy pans,.. should make it more sportting, cause I'ma goin anyway. I'll take some pic's of everything and post'em when I return....give me a week or 2 at most.

See Ya!!

Bill:

Jimmy mentioned that when PWK called him to verify the special order veneer, he told him that this was a first time special order on the Heresy's. I don't think Jim was BS'ing me either. Could be one of a kind.

JIm also said that he ordered them about 20yrs. ago, so who know's whats popped out of the Klipsch factory between then............

See ya!

I agree that it is way too much for the Heresy's but the Khorn's now that is a different story. If money was not a problem and it could be confirmed that they were all factory finished, then it would be up to the buyer to decide if it was reasonable or not. Just my opinion Bill