Corrected Post-MARK III"s with MAC C22

----------------

On 3/10/2004 11:03:50 AM Georg F. Handel wrote:

I want the output transformers to glow red hot
1.gif

----------------

Your compeltely out of control and spinning into a endless dark pit my friend. When the power trnaformer is a molten blob of melted iron and the windings on the output transformers are disinegrated will you still be happy ? Thanks god I left the 299C fixed bias 2.gif Please leave the 340B's Bias alone !! You do not bias a amp hotter then spec to make it sound better its wreckless and silly.

Craig

----------------

On 3/10/2004 3:30:34 PM NOSValves wrote:

Your compeltely out of control and spinning into a endless dark pit my friend. When the power trnaformer is a molten blob of melted iron and the windings on the output transformers are disinegrated will you still be happy ? Thanks god I left the 299C fixed bias
2.gif
Please leave the 340B's Bias alone !! You do not bias a amp hotter then spec to make it sound better its wreckless and silly.

Craig

----------------

Ah come on Craig, you know its not fun until you melt something10.gif If I blow an output transformer then oh well, ill just junk the amps and buy another set, thats what this hobby is about. I am learning and in order to gain experience is to push things to their outer edge and if they break then that is a part of the learning process1.gif

Georg, you need the DuKanes! Let your new, expensive amps loaf on the sidelines and let the 300 watts per channel Dukies eject the woofer voice coils through the mortorboards, the couch, the wall paneling, the insulation, the brick wall, the pine tree outside, and your neighbor's car. They should stop slowing down about the time they reach the horizon.6.gif2.gif

Now THAT is some tight bass!!!

----------------

On 3/10/2004 4:00:22 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Georg, you need the DuKanes! Let your new, expensive amps loaf on the sidelines and let the 300 watts per channel Dukies eject the woofer voice coils through the mortorboards, the couch, the wall paneling, the insulation, the brick wall, the pine tree outside, and your neighbor's car. They should stop slowing down about the time they reach the horizon.
6.gif2.gif

----------------

Dave,

Maybe Smilin would like that kind of tube power??

----------------

On 3/10/2004 4:00:22 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Georg, you need the DuKanes! Let your new, expensive amps loaf on the sidelines and let the 300 watts per channel Dukies eject the woofer voice coils through the mortorboards, the couch, the wall paneling, the insulation, the brick wall, the pine tree outside, and your neighbor's car. They should stop slowing down about the time they reach the horizon.
6.gif2.gif

----------------

You just have to love Dave's wonderful perception on things 9.gif