Longest member

Colin

Guess nobody sees this in the website forum:

OK guys, whip it out how long have you been a Klipsch forum member? My profile says I have been here 3 ½ years, which is NOT true; I signed up before autumn, 1999. My profile also says I have 1,687 posts - which is also NOT true. I lost one thousand posts when we switched to the new forum engine. (I remember when 5,000 posts was the max before the answering machine category.)

So who is the longest participating member of this forum?

I signed on to this BB when it was very new. Very few members. I don't post too often but I check in about once a week. I learn something new each and every time too! GREAT place/GREAT people. 2.gif

Mike (The Yamaha/Hsu Underdog)

----------------

On 3/21/2004 7:59:14 PM Colin wrote:

So who is the longest participating member of this forum?

----------------

Obviously, I am not the "longest participating member", but I have been on here for a pretty good while - at least since April of 2000.

----------------

On 3/22/2004 2:34:38 AM kenratboy wrote:

I've been here for a while - and I am probably the member with the most posts that does NOT own Klipsch! I plan on changing that soon. I will keep you posted.

----------------

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif7.gif8.gif9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif13.gif14.gif15.gif16.gif

Yes, that was me going through every imaginable reaction.

WHAT!! I thought you owned something of klipsch? My god kenneth, how you had me fooled! blasphemy! hahaha