Fini MIA

I went to the dump the other day to get rid of some yard debris. On the way out I swung by the the recycle dumpsters. I saw a pair of skinny legs with plaid tennis shoes sticking out of the door of the bin marked " old tube consoles and related vintage gear". Maybe that was him ???

Keith

Wow, talk about "feeling the love!" Funny the suggestions I had my shopping cart stuck in a dump. Pretty much just the opposite. I'll tell you though, if you have to take loads of someone else's crap to the dump, Mt Shasta is the place to do it! Cheap rates, friendly people, and the view, THE VIEW...

Castle Lake, 4 feet of ice.

castle_lake_pan copy.jpg

Black Butte on the left, Mt Shasta on the right. Taken on the road up to Castle Lake.

shasta_blackbutte_pan copy.jpg

(I forgot to take pictures of the dump. Castle Lake was a side trip.)

We visited Shasta when we lived in the Bay area in the late-1980's. Black Butte is an amazing mountain... looks just like the picture of a mountain a kid'd draw if you asked him/her to "draw a mountain"! If you catch my drift.

I have photos of Shasta and Black Butte hanging in my hallways at home. Magnificent area.