OH MY GOD THIS NBA GAME IS CRAAAAZY!

nicholtl

We're in the wrong business, Picky. Al's got a 4 million dollar contract with ABC.

If I couldn't get the numbers right or remember what state I was in on my job it would be 1,2,3 alright. 1,2,3 OUT THE DOOR! On the other hand, if it wasn't for talent like Big Al's we wouldn't know Kobe's underwear size or how bad the MICHIGAN Pistons are playing. Yeah, Right. 7.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....And no team has ever come back to win the title when down 3-1....

God, I HATE MATH!7.gif9.gif

I admit Michaels does know a lot of stuff. But he should become a weather man...They get paid big bucks to be wrong 95% of the time! 9.gif

...now, where can I get a job like that?2.gif

GO STONES!!!!3.gif

Well, it's half-time and the Stones are up by 10. Shaq spent the majority of the first half on the bench due to foul trouble. Malone didn't dress. Brandt can't hit a 3. And, with all due respect for her prior work, the biggest embarassment tonight was Aretha Franklin LIP-SYNCING the national anthem! Granted, Kid Rock annihilated 'America the Beautiful' to begin the last game...but he actually had the stones to sing it. Detroit is playing like they are hungry and thankfully far outshine the lackluster performance of the has-been, "Queen of soul". God save the "Queen"!

GO STONES!3.gif

You betcha! Just goes to show you how worthless those stats they come up with really are. All it comes down to is it's another game, and who wants it the most.

When the series began I thought like the rest that no doubt the LAkers would take it. However... after the first two games, seeing how the Pistons defense just dominated the Lakers, I knew it was over for the Lakers and I knew the Pistons would take it.

----------------

On 6/16/2004 12:15:23 AM johnellis wrote:

Prince had the job of guarding Bryant throughout the series. And he stuck to him like glue. At times you could tell Bryant was frustrated because of this. Prince always in his face that is. Anyway, I thought Prince did a stellar job as well.

----------------

Yeah I agree, though, almost everyone did a great job defensively. But yeah, Prince is one of the few people I've seen consitantly and effectively guard Bryant.

Well I said Lakers in 7 and I was way wrong.

Congratulations to Larry Brown and the Pistons for a dominating performance.

Wish the Lakers had been totally healthy though. Only then may it have gone 7 games.

Who would have won? Probably the Pistons. So much energy.

I am a Laker fan in mourning.15.gif

Damn, am I tired this morning! 14.gif

I was totally wrong, too. I figured the Pistons didn't stand a chance and might win one game. It just shows how little I really know about the Pistons.

This "MOURNING'S" Detroit Free Press: 2.gif

freepress.jpg

jack2.jpg

jump-ship-jack1.jpgpost-10177-1381925590935_thumb.jpg

I don't know if you stayed up to watch some of the postgame comments, but Larry Brown is simply a class act. The very first words out of his mouth gave credit to Rick Carlisle, former coach of the Pistons who had a hand in their current success, and wishing that a group of players that was traded could have been here to experience this championship as well. Shortly thereafter he said that the game is all about the players, deferring the acclaim and attention from himself to his players. My hat is off to the man, especially in a time where professional athletes, coaches, and so forth all seem to be more interested in self than in team. Kudos to Larry Brown and his 2003-2004 Detroit Pistons. Pound for pound a class act!

David

Yes, the 2003-04 Pistons are a class act. It's a nice change from "Bad Boys" Pistons. They were a collection of dirty players (Laimbeer, Mahorn and Rodman) and were at the other end of the class spectrum when they walked off the court in 91 after losing to the Bulls. Congratulations 2003-04 Pistons.