Kicked off the forum off and on...

I have been able to see the forum, but not post (maybe one message then I get the error message I was banned) off and on for several days. If your on AOL, I suggest logging off of the Klipsch BB then back in. I was able to read your posts just not answer any and then finally back on.

Hope this helps someone else too.

And no, I do not believe I was banned for something I did in here too.

I had the same thing last night , i was chatting up a storm on one thread then poof !!!! i could'nt reply any longer ? Same message as you got , plus i'm AOL at home .

If you look up in the technical questions section under the monster cable thread , there is a reply from me that is bare ? I typed it out hit submit and it told me i was banned and the post was blank .

----------------

On 7/14/2004 4:57:36 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

You know Craig, for the right price, you too could have the power!

----------------

He's looking for amps Craig - sell them for twice the price down in Hope. (Somehow when I type that it almost seems.... uh, not right.)

I have received the error message a couple of times, have not been banned to my knowledge - but the thing that's funny is it says error, contact the webmaster - when I did that I received the Daemon Failure (Trey, I think there is a petition to have that guy banned) it could not be sent to that many addresses. No matter who I tried to email, the spam administator returned the message, or Daemon did.

I love the spam administrator - did I email the lunchroom?

dodger Win

Hello:

Going to the original point of this thread - we have two (2) that have been told they are banned posting, the error messages and the email that we are told to send going nowhere after getting the error message.

Or another one I have received has been that my session has timed out.

Is there a malfunction Trey?

dodger

----------------

On 7/14/2004 2:59:06 PM NOSValves wrote:

Dale,

I zapped you because you were disagreeing with me 2.gif

LOL

9.gif

See old trey trying to pimp his way into some tube amps 3.gif

Bet he's in a pretty good position to trade you for some klipsch rejects he's got hidden in his basement .10.gif