1976 K-Horns FREE to a good home

bass656

It's too late now Amy, don't try and covering up that insulting blow to my ego. And besides, everyone here, including Gary, knows that I'm the most deserving forum member [:D].

Gary, I'll give ya 50 bucks for them, it's pure profit man, come on man, you can do it [;)].

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too late now Amy, don't try and covering up that insulting blow to my ego. And besides, everyone here, including Gary, knows that I'm the most deserving forum member [:D].

Gary, I'll give ya 50 bucks for them, it's pure profit man, come on man, you can do it [;)].

Although you are certainly worthy Gilbert, I did pay it forward. T'was the least I could do after my incredibly good fortune.[:D]

I was just lucky that Bill lived in Delaware, a mere 1 1/2 hour drive, and that Rick lives in the midwest and that I decided to check the forum shortly after I got to work that day. Oh, and it took me 2 weeks to pry that horseshoe out of my..................................[:o]

Please ignore that last comment.[:S]

A really nice read.

When I visited Gary and Catherine last month to pick up his Thorens and those drop dead gorgeous Zebrawood Heresys, he told me the story of his Khorns. Little did I realize how much excitement it generated at the time.

I was not a member back when this happened, but it was pretty neat to read this thread. I got a true feeling about the wild buzz that happened here over the span of a few days almost two years ago.

And I will agree that Gary was as deserving a recipient of this luck as anyone I've met.

Chuck

I missed this one the first time around..but what a great story! It's karma Gary..you have obviously done something extremely nice without thinking about it, and you have your reward! I hope Bill and Anne have gotten theirs! And you have no idea what became of them? Was there a clue why they offered them up? Or are you sworn to secrecy?

Regards

Steve