1976 K-Horns FREE to a good home

bass656

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

You lucky *&$$@%@*()#...it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

BASS656, what a generous thing you and Amy have done.

I think I need to start doing more posts, I would have driven to pick them up if I had one. 12 hours in a car isn't too long for FREE KHORNS, right?

Enjoy the music and pay it forward...

1.gif

• 1 year later...

Wow! I just read this entire thread! Holy Toledo, you must be the luckiest man alive... certainly on this Forum! [;)] Congratulations are in order from someone who was on hiatus from the Forum when this thread was posted.

Mike

PS: The cd was shipped back to you yesterday. Thanks, again... it's one of my favorites!

"This is the first lucky thing that's EVER happened to me. With my luck I'll get 2 flat tires on the way! "

this is the 1 lucky thing to happen to you!!!!!!!!!!, i thought you were already the recepiant of a free pair of k-horns

Joe

Joe,

These are the free pair. It's an old thread. Look at the date.

Thanks for reviving an old thread. I remember the first time I read this thing start to finish. I was so happy for Gary.

It actually restored my faith in humanity. Then I drove to work the next day and put up with everyone's BS and realized we are all headed down the $hitter.

This forum is one of the few places where people are still civilized and good natured.

Ah, those were the days.[;)]

I spent a small fortune over the past 2 years to make these Khorns sing and I have to say its been worth every penny.

Thanks again Bill wherever you are. I am still overwhelmed by your generosity.

I was blown away at Cueman giving me his empty LaScalla cabs but Bill and Anne have to be some of the finest folks around and to come to this forum with their generosity really shows how much these K-Horns meant to them, simply outstanding people[:)]

Gary, I never knew until reading this thread how you came about your K's but since my entry into this forum I have found you to be an outstanding member and as others have said extremely worthy of your gift! A belated congradulations to you Sir[;)]

Next time I'm out visiting my older brother in DC I'm going to look several of you gentlemen up[:o]

From a great album title "Ain't Life Grand"[:D]

• Moderators

WOW! I have no idea how I missed this thread the first time around! The only explanation I can think of is that I was almost 9 months pregnant, and completely dellusional [:)]

This is so great, Gary. I concurr--I can't think of anyone on this forum that would've been more deserving!!

Very cool.

• Moderators

C'mon Gilbert...Amy meant we are all EQUALLY deserving and no one is MORE deserving than GaryMD...[;)]...always enjoy seeing this thread!...Bill

Thanks, Bill, that's EXACTLY what I meant!!