• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 7/19/2004 11:06:51 AM Klipschfoot wrote:

I hope this is not a joke.

"And just WHERE do you plan to put them?"

Let me know if Boomac turns down the Cornwalls. I'd be happy to "store" them for you.
2.gif

----------------

I have almost perfect corners in the finished area of the basement where the cornwalls are residing.

Want to take a ride?

John,

They're in Delaware, just a couple hours away.

I wonder what the hell made this guy think there not worth selling?

I would think being in Deleware might have something to do with it,as far as shipping these.

The Klipsch top model for free, im blown away here.

Makes me consider moving to Deleware, nice people there.

Good for Gary, If i were that close i would have driven there then responded, for free they will move today.

Regards Jim

9.gif

----------------

On 7/19/2004 1:39:45 PM gullahisland wrote:

I'm SURE this fine gentleman knows their value, but finds GREATER value in knowing that they'll go to a loving home.

I know of no more deserving soul than Gary. A regular contributor to the forum and a true Klipsch aficonado.

Kudos!

----------------

Thanks for the kind words.

Jim,

I only have 4 cornwalls but will be down to 2 if I get these. I've always wanted khorns. Who wouldn't? I've been lucky enough to have friends with khorns but it's just not the same.

I'm still trying to get in touch with this kind gentleman. I'll let everyone know when they're safe at home, tucked in the corners.1.gif

Gary,

Good luck, hopefully this is for real! I've been longing for K-horns for years and just scraped to get my Cornwalls...lol. Keep in contact here and reply to this thread letting us know what happened! If you hand't jumped on it, I sure as heck would've- I'm in Northeast PA, real close, and have true corners, with no obstructions for greater than 4 feet. A true K-horn room!

Keep in touch,

Jon

----------------

On 7/19/2004 9:07:59 AM garymd wrote:

This is the first lucky thing that's EVER happened to me. With my luck I'll get 2 flat tires on the way!

----------------

I must clarify. This is the second luckiest thing to ever happen to yours truely. The first is having the most wonderful, loving, caring wife a man could ever dream of. One who gave me 2 great children and will not put me out on the street for bringing home this pair of khorns.9.gif

P.S. This post was not written under duress.2.gif