What's with all the hostility

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you say, T-T-K, but why pick on cwm5.gif me? How about picking on MG cwm17.gif she's the one that loosed the Rolltide floodgates!

And quit blamin' Boa, he's just entered the 12 step GF Humility Program at the local Bose dealers.

Or try to get in a cross word with Ray Garrison... if you can get an epithet in crosswise (sheesh, do I feel vindicated about long posts, thanks Ray)

And since you are being so ahh, a-retentive, about your 3801, you KNOW that BLOOMIS is PEACED OFF...

At least buylow put in his "penny and a coupon" worth in (2¢ discounted)... DD2 is watching out for Ray's stockholders... And smooth maxg's comments are always well Greece'd... And foresthump refuses to go fourth... whew...

At least rhawki had a forward looking upbeat attitude! And, Seb with his Quebec-oning "Give WAR a chance" attitude can't carry a tune in a Bloomis Bucket!

Hmmm, maybe my "favorite ex-wife" was right... HornEd

cwm38.gif is the answer... but only one at a time! Thanks for the group opportunity Mystery Guest.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 07-24-2001 at 04:30 PM

what fr***in' hostility!?! it's whiney-babys like you that make normal responsible adults go psycho- why if i could, i'd send a horrible virus into your computer! of all the #@$%&* things to say!!-better yet- i'd make you give your klipsch speakers away to the home for the deaf, and replace them w/bose and follow that up w/a 12 hr. continuous session of elevator music!! ha! the very nerve!!(all said w/toungue firmly planted in cheeck!) Smile.gifSmile.gif p.s.: i just posted what i REALLY think about this bb at the home theater forum.avman.

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

sony strda-777ES receiver

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

pioneer dvd player

sharp 35"tv

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

surrounds and a 'teens sub coming!

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

I'd point out that most of the "hostility" is comments by people favoring Heritage speakers over the recent vintage.

Most of that is just an effort to keep Klipsch up to the highest, or oldest, standards.

I like MP too.

Gil

See everyone.....avman is a prime example of what I mean. avman...I'm sorry that you are an unhappy person. I wish we could all just be happy. This is a place to relax and enjoy each other's company. If I offended anyone, I am sorry.cwm35.gif

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

Greetings Mystery Guest,

Avman was just kidding with his tongue in cheek post. Kind of a "drummed up" hostile post just for laughs. Avman is an amiable guy and an asset to this forum.

Check out his post under the home theater section where he speaks highly of this BB and the people who post on it.

It's hard to convey the inflection or general attitude of a post because it is in writing and people assign their own idea of how a post should be read. Like right now I am smiling and relaxed, but some people may read this post like some kind of heavy lecture, which its not. Heck, who knows? Maybe I misread your last post and it was also tongue in cheek.

Anyway, this is a great BB, with a diverse, but dedicated bunch of Klipsch fans.

Warm Regards,

KG

Avman

When some one is asking about hostility, it didnt mean to post some!!!

That made my freind Mystery Guest look, and feel pretty small!!

I think Avman went the wrong way, about this!!

Ive seen little hostility here at times, one post was nothing but disgusting, that went for the weekend, they got rid of that one!!

Long Live Klipsch Jim

Well Jim it actualy pissed her off,but O Well,it's hard to read between the lines when you don't really know the person.cwm3.gif

Hard to tell sometimes what is really being said.

Mystery Guest is a big fan of Klipsch,if you check out her web page you will see.cwm35.gif

This site is here for us to enjoy and learn.Sometimes we get carried away with things.cwm23.gif

OK time for a break

I hope i didnt start something, i didnt want to!!!

But i need a break, and ill see you all, here and there, ill be popping in, im ganna enjoy my wife kids and system for a while!!

You know what though, i hope a bunch of bose fans dont come in and terrorize our site!!

Kinda thought of that all day!!! LOL!!!!

Ok Regards for now , ill be here,a little less than half the time im here!!

Avman, and all i met, were good people, I live a very hostile life, and i just came here to get away from it!!

Regards to all

Long live Klipsch Jim

hey y'all-didn't mean to make lihgt of mystery guests feelings-just wanted to 'lighten it up some'-i am a retail sales person, and professional installer. i get 'beat up' every day, but my w2b says i'm too sensitive! i say i'm as sensitive as i am, and that's how it is. so if i wear a hard 'veneer'(NOT real wood, like klipsches Smile.gif it's not my nature, i just don't notice alot of 'hostility' going on.avman. p.s. i think i am back on good terms w/all concerned about my post, i hope so. Smile.gifSmile.gifSmile.gif

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

sony strda-777ES receiver

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

pioneer dvd player

sharp 35"tv

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

surrounds and a 'teens sub coming!

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

So - it seems that as soon as I go away you all beat each other up - I see - well go and stand in the corner for 3 weeks till I get back from holiday.

Try to be nice to each other guys - and have a great summer, all of you.

I'm SURE that my posts get misinterpreted. Mostly I like to interject a bit of humor into existing threads (sort of court jester-like with a twist), but NEVER is my intention to offend, belittle or annoy. Well, maybe annoy a LITTLE, but all in fun. I hope everyone takes things lightly...

Jim, I hope you weren't upset about that "vasectomy" comment. I enjoy your enthusiasm, and you've really sparked my interest in Cornwalls! A few weeks ago I bought at the flea market a slightly shabby single Heresy II for $15 (TTK, are you listening?). I came home, told my wife that it was regarded as the perfect center for Cornwalls. She said, "So, you're going to sell it?" "No," I said, "I'm going to get some Cornwalls!" Someday...Right now, I'm pretty happy with my KSP 400's, c-6,KSF-s5's, and KG4's.

Also, Jim, enjoy those kids and wife! I sure do mine!!

I'm feeling a group hug coming on...fini

Keith, about those walking shoes for my wife....She doesn't need them because I've kept her bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen for the last 3.5 years!!! I hope that isn't deemed too hostile for our Mystery guest....Sexist is OK, but I don't want't to be known as hostile!!!! JUST KIDDING......She has me make her dinner and watch the kids every day when I come home from work and THEN I tell her to get ready because the Klipsch are callin!!!

P.S. I am the better cook!! Don't take that wrong.

------------------

My main Klipsch system:

KLF-30's Bi-wired

KLF-C7

KSP-S6's

KSW-15 Front Sub

KSW-100 Rear Sub

Monster cable 14 gauge in-wall cable

Audioquest interconnects

Niles SPS-4 speaker switch box

Niles wall plates

Niles in-wall volume controls

Marantz SR-8000

Toshiba SD-4205 5 DVD changer

Pioneer PDF-1007 301-CD changer

Mitsubishi 35" TV

Mitsubishi VCR

Pioneer VSX-608 Multi-room amp for Outdoor deck

Polk All-weather AW2's deck speakers

Panamax DBS-8 Surge Protector

Klipsch IC-525's in Master Bath

13" Sony Wega in Master Bath

1 Lava Lamp for Ambience

Fridge full of beer and plenty of Don Julio, Jagermeister and Jim Beam

NA, the vasectomy comment was kinda funny, you know we were trying to move out to nevada, into a bigger house, but were having a hell of a time selling this house!!

So now its 5 people in a 2 bedroom home!!!WOW

I might have to put 2 small beds across the cornwalls for the kids!!

cwm35.gif

Talk to Keith, how are ya!!

Steve i liked your last post!! LOL

You know where it is!!cwm4.gif

Well, gotta go before im out of time!!

Regards Jim