$2k Heresies on EBAY!?!?!?!?!

mandi

Those are quite rare, and original teak (despite the ad's statement that they're HWO's), but they will never sell for 2K. They'd go for a grand, maybe.

A fella could make some teak boxes for much less, even paying a cabinet shop to put them together...but I've stated this many times. Blah, blah, blah...

Hi, I saw those too........and laughed!........teak or no teak- a person would be better off saving up and buying some K-Horns for that price!.......Ouch.

I don't think he'll even get one bid...........I was going to email him,about the price, but didn't want to waste the energy..................

They are only veneered in Teak, Prof not made entirely of it. Insane price and shipping costs. He won't see a bid that is a guarantee. Even so that is not near as crazy as the guy in Arkansas that has the hand picked Brazilian Rosewood Heresy's for $3K and matching Khorn's in the same finish for $4K.

----------------

On 9/25/2004 1:53:52 PM Professor.Ham.Slap wrote:

----------------

On 9/25/2004 1:33:31 PM kenratboy wrote:

Shipping prices look INSANE!!!

$450-550!!!

----------------

Well... That actually isn't
too
surprising to me... I mean yeah it's pretty much rediculous but if those cabinets are teak, they are insanely heavy.

----------------

I could see $2-300, but $500+ is getting out there.

No way. Unless they go to some ultra rich person in Asia.

Obviously the seller is selling them on some kind of consignment arrangement. However, he or she doesn't have a clue or doesn't care about reality. The shipping prices added more comedy to the April Fool's listing.9.gif