Anyone else watch television last night?

Allan Songer

----------------

On 10/1/2004 3:10:46 PM skonopa wrote:

----------------

On 10/1/2004 2:54:30 PM Allan Songer wrote:

I did--for about an hour and a half. Haven't enjoyed TV this much in a long time.
12.gif

----------------

Nope, was bowling all evening last night.

----------------

I bowl on Thursday nights also. Watched the last 30 minutes though. My take is significantly different than Allan's. If we both enjoyed it, we must have come away with entirely different opinions.2.gif

Nope - had an awesome tennis match last night. Lasted almost 2.5 hours! My partner & I were down 5-1 and I was serving to stay in the match. My partner performed an old Jedi mind trick and got me pissed off. We reeled off 6 straight games and won. I'm sore as hell today. Tomorrow will really be a b*tch!1.gif

Tom

----------------

On 10/1/2004 3:18:18 PM garymd wrote:

I bowl on Thursday nights also. Watched the last 30 minutes though. My take is significantly different than Allan's. If we both enjoyed it, we must have come away with entirely different opinions.
2.gif

----------------

Cool! Are you bowling in a league? I am in a Thursday night leaque here. Lots of fun, though. My TV never even came on all day yesterday. The last few evenings that the TV was on, it was for playing Star Ocean on my PS/2. I never did get around to watching my Star Wars DVDs.

I was watching The Munsters for 1.5 hrs. It was a special episode with Herman and Eddie at a school debate. Herman didn't laugh much, though. And Eddie looked pissed. Marilyn wasn't anywhere in sight to brighten things up a bit either. Kind of a dark comedy. I was happier when it ended.

----------------

On 10/1/2004 3:34:19 PM garymd wrote:

I bowl duckpins. White Oak Majors league on Thursday nights (used to be Men's Majors). Very few duckpin houses left.
15.gif

----------------

Oh really? I've always wanted to try that. I bowl regular ol' ten-pin.

----------------

On 10/1/2004 5:21:38 PM Allan Songer wrote:

I almost called the SPCA! You shouldn't be allowed to abuse chimps like that on national televison!

----------------

Yeah, they probably should not have allowed that fight between a jack@$$ and a chimp! I always knew that chimps had more intelligence than jack@$$es. 11.gif

I was listening last night.

I thought the center channel was too laid back.

Unless the center channel has a higher pressure level, its difficult to compare the right and left speakers.

The right speaker is much brighter than the left but last night I didnt really hear that.

The left speaker was a little harsh at times and wasnt very clear or revealing and there was a significant lack of depth.

Overall, both seemed pretty accurate for this type of speaker.

Maybe next time with different surrounds there will be a bigger difference in the two main speakers.

----------------

On 10/1/2004 7:20:48 PM Frank Speaker wrote:

I was listening last night.

I thought the center channel was too laid back.

Unless the center channel has a higher pressure level, it’s difficult to compare the right and left speakers.

The right speaker is much brighter than the left but last night I didn’t really hear that.

The left speaker was a little harsh at times and wasn’t very clear or revealing and there was a significant lack of depth.

Overall, both seemed pretty accurate for this type of speaker.

Maybe next time with different surrounds there will be a bigger difference in the two main speakers.

----------------

Sounds like you're having problems with your processor.

Keith