Elegance in amplification

----------------

On 10/9/2004 4:27:49 PM jazman wrote:

----------------

On 10/9/2004 2:13:16 PM Piranha wrote:

Griff,

The poor guy has issues. Pity the poor soul. It's pretty apparent that he has a lot of hatred and anger directed at NOSValves for what ever reason.

No one takes him seriously anyway. I wonder why he and a few others didn't go to Indy and air out their opinions/differences with NOSValves. Yeah, we all know why.
2.gif

BTW....Dream Theater is serious music for serious systems!
9.gif

----------------

Tubelover, piranha, or whoever you are today, you really should stuff it. Are you upset that I've blown your sock puppet identity? What in the hell does going to Indy have to do with anything, wet nurse? People who create and voice themselves with a sock puppet are the ones with issues.

It's a beautiful day here is the San Francisco Bay area, especially where I live, so why don't you go play with another sock puppet identity while I enjoy the day.

Klipsch out.

----------------

Upset? Me? 6.gif lol. Not likely. And surely not by anything you have to say. I don't take anything you say seriously. 2.gif

After I joined the forum I quickly figured out your m.o. It is increasingly obvious that you're very miserable.

Have a nice day up there in Richmond. 9.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 10/9/2004 4:39:12 PM Piranha wrote:

Upset? Me?
6.gif
lol. Not likely. And surely not by anything you have to say. I don't take anything you say seriously.
2.gif

After I joined the forum I quickly figured out your m.o. It is increasingly obvious that you're very miserable.

Have a nice day up there in Richmond.
9.gif

----------------

Tubelover aka Piranha,

Can you read a map? I don't live in Richmond. But if I did, so what? Are you as ignorant as you display here? Because NOS was challenged to make good his boast of the many SET amps he's heard, I have to continually read this drivel from you? Remember sock puppet, I'm not the one living as someone else. Get a life sock puppet!

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 10/9/2004 4:54:59 PM jazman wrote:

----------------

On 10/9/2004 4:39:12 PM Piranha wrote:

Upset? Me?
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/6.gif"> lol. Not likely. And surely not by anything you have to say. I don't take anything you say seriously.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Have a nice day up there in Richmond.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif">

----------------

Tubelover aka Piranha,

Can you read a map? I don't live in Richmond. But if I did, so what? Are you as ignorant as you display here? Because NOS was challenged to make good his boast of the many SET amps he's heard, I have to continually read this drivel from you? Remember sock puppet, I'm not the one living as someone else. Get a life sock puppet!

Klipsch out.

----------------

Your continued rhetoric about irrelevant matters is proof of your ignorance and unstability mentally.

P.S. you have been living as someone else your entire life.

Eriks experiement with OTL is commendable.

I certainly have a,long way to go on the tube understanding of convential topologies or desinge implmnentations of certain tubes.

OTL is a real mythical concept for me I know it exists but will not have time to invest to understand it for a few years.

It is easier for me to understand a PWM digital amp design.

I have heard a 300B, some other tube, a SET version of a Heath W4-M, and the infamous LEOK P6D PWM in different low listening sessions with Craig and I only see him about 8 times a year.

I am certain he makes time to listen to other low watt amps.

And there was one other I listened to with Craig.

It was a vintage Telefunken mini tube integrated that seemed to be about 3 watts; I sold it off pretty quick, only kept it for a couple of months.

Prett limited bass transformers were smaller then a plumb.

That is about it we do not get out much...us trolls.

----------------

On 10/9/2004 4:46:19 PM DeanG wrote:

"...nor have I ever commented on what anyone else listens to..."

Did you forget, or did you just decide to lie?

The rest of your post isn't worthy of comment. Everyone gets along just fine until you show up.
----------------

Please refresh my memory if you're going to call me a liar? You do not respond intelligently or in a logical manner. So now, your post is my fault? Who is "everyone"? You and your "good ole boy, yes we are all the same gang"? Sock puppet Tubelover, aka piranha!? Just who? You're too insulted by a question, and NOS can't qualify his boast. It would have been quite easy to respond intelligently and end it there. But no, out of the woodwork spring individuals who I did not address. Your integrety is so above reproach???? You and your bunch have knowingly harbored a sock puppet and I'm the evil one. Hmmmm?

None of you frighten nor imtimidate me, and that includes Audio Flymsy, who I assume thinks he's created a list of "many" SET amps that qualifies for Mr. NOS as having listened to so "many" SET amps. He needs to check himself. What a joke you cast of characters are!

Why are all of you so insecure? BTW, I already know the answer.

Klipsch out.

Hey Rick,

Off topic but, NASCAR is using your 2005 Mach I as the pace car this weekend in Kansas. Nice creature!

Rick

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The car is pretty cool.

There are some strange color combinations. Lipstick red leather interior not well matched with some exterior paint colors.

Body lines, wheels, tires, cockpit and powerplant are top shelf.

They got it right this time in one respect; 5 speed manual is supposed to be standard with the V-8.

If you are gonna have 300 BHP standard you need a standard shift to tear up the tires properly.