What I want for Christmas

sunnysal

----------------

On 12/9/2004 1:25:59 PM Allan Songer wrote:

Long Beach at night

----------------

Ahhh...good ol' LBC. Would be super cool to come by and check out that $39 CD player some time, not to mention your famously staggering LP collection! 2.gif

As Santa knows where everybody lives, my wish would be that he'd have a short pitstop in all conartists' bedroom for the raindeer to releave themselves after a 7 course dinner, including bean and cheese burrito, beansoup and raw onions. 9.gif Tim (getting more and more sarcastic). (better than cynical)2.gif Best inspiration of humour has always been misery, accidents and stupidity.16.gif

----------------

On 12/9/2004 4:12:50 PM nicholtl wrote:

Ah...good ol' LBC. Would be super cool to come by and check out that $39 CD player some time, not to mention your famously staggering LP collection!
2.gif

----------------

Sure--drop me an email and we can set it up. Maybe some other cats from LA could make it too and make a Blue Note afternoon. Wait till you hear what a 40 year old table/arm/cartridge can do with this old discs . . . .

----------------

On 12/9/2004 5:23:07 PM Timmikid wrote:

As Santa knows where everybody lives, my wish would be that he'd have a short pitstop in all conartists' bedroom for the raindeer to releave themselves after a 7 course dinner, including bean and cheese burrito, beansoup and raw onions.
9.gif
Tim (getting more and more sarcastic). (better than cynical)
2.gif
Best inspiration of humour has always been misery, accidents and stupidity.
16.gif

----------------

Hey Tim, glad to see you're not too down, any luck on finding the b8astard?Hope you have a great holiday season, randy

< Hey Tim, glad to see you're not too down, any luck on finding the b8astard?Hope you have a great holiday season, randy

----------------

[/blockquote>

You should meet me in daily life7.gif

Well I was, but it was kind of a rational decision I made that even if that $%%$^ emptied me, he will not ruin me mentally. I might be a bit sarcastic at you guys, hope you understand11.gif Have a great season all you! Tim.