Klipsch Belles for Sale

Rudy81

Ok, I have finally made the decision to sell my Belles. I am offering my fellow Klipsch afficionados first chance since I know they would go to a good home. Details and pictures can be found here and questions to e-mail.

Feel free to e-mail me questions. I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and will also be offering them to the local Horn group. I am looking to get at least $2000 for the pair. Based on my experience shipping Forte's and La Scalas, I do not want to ship these. If you decide to have them shipped...you are on your own.

I travel for a living, so if you don't get a response right away, please be patient.

I figured I could get more, but over the years, others have given me good deals on Klipsch because I was "one of them". Just returning the favor. I will let them go with a tear in my eye. At least someone else can enjoy them as I did.

I now enjoy my Khorns. They are just out of this world.

----------------

On 12/31/2004 7:43:47 PM lipinski wrote:

damn. that happened fast. austinite here who had some interest. Dallas isn't that far.

Congrats on the fast sale.

----------------

In case this falls through, drop me an e-mail. This gentleman had a standing request for notification of sale and he replied immediately. You never know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Belles just got picked up. I am sad they have left, but I sure did enjoy them. The good news is that the buyer is an extremely nice guy and will also truly appreciate them. He drove a long way to get them. I've had them since 1988, I guess it's time someone else enjoyed them....8.gif

I remember refinishing my LaScala's, getting them set-up and thinking I'll never let these leave my house. Then I refinished the Khorns and set them up. The Las are some nice clean speakers, but the Khorns take it to a new level. I sold the Las to a friend and still visit occasionally. I have good memories of the Las but don't mind the trade-off.

Rudy81:

Your photos of the Belles are beautiful...I also want to thank you for the photo of the factory refurbished tweeter...I had wondered for the definitive answer to that as my Heresys have a similar tweeter with that same purplish red "R"...nice to know it wasn't replaced with a "Kinda Klipsch" speker.

Bill

In order to make myself feel better I hooked the Khorns back up and cranked some good music. I am still amazed at the fantastic imaging produced by the Khorns, not to mention the bass they produce.

Now, to set up the Cornwalls as side effects in the HT, replacing the Belles.

Rudy81,

Hate that you had to sell them. They were/are beautiful.

I have a question for you.

Did you ever use the Belle as a center and if so how did it compare with the LS?

The reason I ask is I'm planning on the future and I want to go "3 channel" stereo with Khorns and a Belle.

Thanks and again sorry about your loss, but glad for someone else's gain.

Danny