NICE cornwalls on ebay...should have been offered here first! ; )

sunnysal

Sad to say, it does not seem that people on this board are buying vintage. I think I just sold my Khorns to a non member. I say "think" because until I get the money the sale is not complete. I would have loved to sell them here but I did not get a bite just got buried by other posts. On audiogon I must have had 20 people interested. 15.gif

----------------

On 1/3/2005 6:58:26 PM NatGun wrote:

if the price wasnt so high, i would ****** these up for myself... i dont live too far from him.

----------------

NatGun, make him an offer, if you can pick them up you can save on shipping and save him on packing and shipping. i just paid 875 and 1200 for the 2 sets i just bought. walnut and cane, can't get any better than that

"Offer them here first!? Bunch of cheap bastards . . . a man's gotta feed the family you know!"

Who are you kidding -- you're not kidding!!

I tried to get to your email today Greg, but work had me buried, and then I got home and was buried again!

Greg has made me an offer I cannot refuse, so if they are not sold at the end of the auction with the BIN, I will buy them from him. I have a beautiful pair of 79' birch Corns with consecutive serials #'s that I will sell to help pay for Greg's if anyone is interested. I don't want to hijack anyones thread, so I'll start a new one.

Thanks again Greg,

Greg