New Horns On The Block

Gilbert

Oh the stupidity. You spend all that money (and we are talking money here folks - big money - there is over $100K there) and you mount all your stereo gear IN FRONT OF THE SUBS!!

What a brilliant idea! With a system like that you have all of the driving equipment behind a purpose built wall well isolated from those woofers.

It just makes me so angry I want to throw the phone down!

Hideous. Please tell me someone with that kind of money has that horrible sense of design. That cannot be an actual installation in the home of an earthling! Looks like a train wreck. Probably some hillbilly who won the lottery. Just look at the shoes in the foreground. (hope that's not you Max!)

Michael

These are the Avante Garde Trios with the original massive subwoofer probably set up in a dealership (not Kevin Deals, Upscale Audio). The Trios also have an arch support system which sprays those air raid sirens across a room and that sub woofer has now been shrunk into a bi-corner configuration. Costly? Big time: But,they got great sound. Pocket change for Bill Gates and his ilk. If you visit the Avante Garde web site they post a number of home set-up photos using these the Duos and so on...