hi Guys!

Colin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How right you are, Michael. And who's bright idea was it to place a replica Victrola record player "ON TOP" of a beautiful blonde Klipschorn in the first place? If that was my photo shoot, I'd do things differently. First off, the Victrola's trashed. Second, she isn't even allowed in the same room with priceless 78s. And thirdly, she'd be spralled out on top of the Khorn, doing...uh, yeah...you know...uh...oh yeah, this is a family forum. Oops, my bad!5.gif

• Klipsch Employees

Because this thread is about saying "HI",

I wanted to take a min and say HI to my dad.....

He can't hear me anymore, he left this earth 11 years ago this April.

But, today is his birthday. He would have been 63 today.

He would have liked you guys ...he kinda got me started talking like this...

He got me started talking on the C.B. radio in the early 70's.

He also got me started listening to may different types of music.

He would go from Hank to Boots Randolf....

Later in life, we would go out and listen to a country band from our town play at the local "watering hole". He was fun to hang out with...

He started me out fixing things...I think he could fix just about anything... but most ol poor boys can...just because they cant buy an new one...

I sure wish that old truck driver was still around.

...Well, anyway...Hi dad!

• Moderators

Trey,

Some very nice thoughts. It reminded me to send my Dad more notes and to thank him for taking the time to share with me many of the same things your Dad shared with you. My Dad turned 74 on the 10th. It is too easy to let time pass you by and I have heard too many people say they wish they would have told a parent something, or something more often before they passed. Your sentiments gave me the motivation to make sure that my Dad has no question in his mind what I am thankful he did for me, and to not take any opportunity to get together for granted.

Thanks for saying hi,

Travis