MORE HOTEL INFO!

• Moderators

Comfort Inn rooms need to be reserved by 6/13/05. Mention Klipsch Pilgrimage to get discount. 317-875-7676

Holiday Inn rooms need to be reserved by 5/25/05. Mention Klipsch Pilgrimage to get discount. 317-872-9790

Rates for each are below.

Holiday Inn:

Single/King bed (w/out access to waterpark) $99/night

Double/Queen beds (w/ access to waterpark) $219/Friday, $229/Saturday

Comfort Inn:

Single or Double $52/night

Suite $72/night

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am trying to make plans to attend,Is a rental car a good idea or can I take a cab from the airport to the hotel and be close to all the planned activities? Air is cheap from chicago 100 bucks roundtrip,dang it would cost me that in gas to drive

Mike

• Moderators

The activities have not been planned yet. Whatever we decide to do on Saturday "officially," I'm sure we can accomodate transportation. You're basically on your own for Friday and Sunday.

----------------

On 3/28/2005 2:41:12 PM spaaaz wrote:

So once I am at the hotel a car will not be needed to travel to the other activities?

----------------

You will only need a car to get to and from the airport. Keep in mind that a rental car from Alamo is cheaper to rent for the whole weekend than it is to take a taxi to and from the airport.

Klipsch HQ is walking distance to both the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn which is where most of the activities are. Last year Klipsch provided transportation by bus to and from the officially sponsored activites. I expect they'll likely do the same this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for anyones info,the comfort inn is booked solid,nothing available at all.the holiday in had no rooms with two beds without waterpark access so we had to grab two rooms as something about two grown men sharing a bed doesnt seem right1.gif get your rooms if you havent already

Strange! I just checked Orbitz and they offered me a single King at the Comfort Inn (Pyramids) as part of the package deal with the flight.

That is the hotel in question correct? I don't see the threads on the two hotels anymore. Where did they go?