MORE HOTEL INFO!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just booked a 2 bedroom suite at the Comfort Inn Pyramids for $72 a night. They said they had 1 bedroom suites available too. They also said they still had standard double rooms blocked out for the Klipsch froots.

I don't understand where spaaz got his information, or why Craig paid $99 a night. I hope I booked the right hotel. They knew about the Klipsch specials of $52 and $72 a night, so I assume I booked the right place.

Greg

• Moderators

I think they are completely clueless! They told us yesterday that none of the rooms in our block were reserved yet.

I think it depends on who you ask. If you don't like the answer, call them back during the next person's shift!!! 6.gif

And where ever you book the room, make sure you ask for the special Klipsch rate.

----------------

On 4/20/2005 7:16:59 AM greg928s4 wrote:

I just booked a 2 bedroom suite at the Comfort Inn Pyramids for $72 a night. They said they had 1 bedroom suites available too. They also said they still had standard double rooms blocked out for the Klipsch froots.

I don't understand where spaaz got his information, or why Craig paid $99 a night. I hope I booked the right hotel. They knew about the Klipsch specials of $52 and $72 a night, so I assume I booked the right place.

Greg
----------------

Craig paid $99 a night to stay at the Holiday Inn because the Comfort Inn is a dump !!

----------------

On 4/20/2005 7:16:21 PM greg928s4 wrote:

Did I misunderstand? I thought the Comfort Inn was where the Friday night get together was. Sounded to me like the Comfort Inn was more convenient.

I don't plan on spending a lot of time there anyway!

----------------

They are almost accross the street from each other, so no big deal wherever you stay.

At the past, I would bet I have spent a total of 8-9 hours in my room for both nights, so I figure I might as well save some $$$$$ to spend elsewhere1.gif

JM

----------------

On 4/20/2005 7:16:21 PM greg928s4 wrote:

Did I misunderstand? I thought the Comfort Inn was where the Friday night get together was. Sounded to me like the Comfort Inn was more convenient.

I don't plan on spending a lot of time there anyway!

Greg
----------------

The Mixer is at the Holiday Inn but they are right across the street so no big deal.