Where's Sheltie Dave?

Piranha

I spoke with him last week. Everything is fine. He is still alive and kicking here in St. Louis. As always, a really nice guy.

It was one of those conversations where you crank the tunes and hold the phone out. I was excited at how far the sound of his former Belles had come and wanted him to hear them with DHAxovers and my latest tube rolls (CD player and amp).

Hopefully I can get him over to my house in the next week or so for a listen to my revamped setup. That, plus, with the latest weather here in the Midwest, its time for grilling amongst friends.

Carl.

----------------

On 3/30/2005 7:37:32 PM jorjen wrote:

HornEd has'nt been around in quite sometime either Tom. I was wondering about him just the other day.

----------------

Jordan,

Ed posted about a month ago. I saw he was online (at about 4:30 AM) and feverishly emailed and PMed him. He sent me a typical verbose "chapter", God Bless him! How can a fella type that much so early in the day? It was a good read, too! He is doing well, out there in Nature...

As for Dave, I am beginning to wonder if he actually existed, or if I dreamed him up...

I was beginning to think a dumpster shark got him...

Y'know, I was wondering about Dave Mallette and that Magical Mystery Server of his for a while, and he magically reappeared. Maybe I should start wondering about light without heat and nickel NM Blue Notes.