Labelles (?) $300 in Florida

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/24/2005 7:37:59 AM Audible Nectar wrote:

BIG thanks go out to Thumpelstiltskin for your continuous searching and posting of these ads. I don't think TS realizes how many have benefited from this. Just one more reason this forum ROCKS
16.gif

Thumpelstiltskin, nice work.

----------------

Yes. Keep them coming! We shall not rest until all unwanted Klipsch speakers are adopted into a loving home.

----------------

On 4/24/2005 7:21:06 AM magicsky wrote:

Yeah, I called about them and they were the Belles. Walnut Oiled 1978. Of course I got them. The lady just said they were too big and just wanted to get rid of them. It's nice to live in Florida.
9.gif

----------------

If I were you, I'd say it was nice that Rick posted the ad! I'd say you owe him BIG TIME! But that's just MHO...

----------------

On 4/24/2005 7:21:06 AM magicsky wrote:

Yeah, I called about them and they were the Belles. Walnut Oiled 1978. Of course I got them. The lady just said they were too big and just wanted to get rid of them. It's nice to live in Florida.
9.gif

----------------

There is an unwritten forum rule. Since you're a newbie I'll write it for you this one time.

1. If you score $300 Belles, K-horns, Corns, or anything that makes the rest or the entire forum green with envy. you MUST post pictures.14.gif

Guest Anonymous

magicsky are these your Belles on Ebay ????http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5769716468&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 14.gif