Labelles (?) $300 in Florida

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THB go read this

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=52217

It will restore your faith in humanity...not like this clown.

Sputnik, still laughing at your remark. Looking at his ebay feedback I think he does more buying then selling - he is quite the business man with that plan. Maybe he plans on using that Glock t-shirt, laser site and grip extension to "buy" some more items to sell later. He has a kid to put through college I read somewhere. Hope they have an ethics class at that school.

----------------

On 4/25/2005 10:57:08 AM Tubes, Horns, and Buds wrote:

Hey Sputnik,

It shouts wingnut?? I don't get it. Enlighten me.

Sock Puppet?? I love it.

----------------

Famous wingnuts: Ted Bundy, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Kaczynski, Jeffery Dahmer, Arthur Bremmer, Hanibal the Canibal. These are extreme examples of course.

Remember the incident last year when a brother Forum member (and I use that term very endearingly) sold his Cornwalls to another member, was immediately aware that he'd made a terrible blunder, admitted so much, and the buyer sold them back to him FOR EXACTLY WHAT HE"D PAID FOR THEM!

Now that, gentlemen, is how we play nice.

Michael

The fact the he is a newbie means he has little invested in this site. While it may be inconceivable for a "regular" to profit from selling equipment to another "regular", newbies don't know a single one of us nor have they experienced the camaraderie of the group. While I don't appreciate someone trying to scalp us for the maximum profit, time and effort are surely worth some $$. And don't think I'm sticking up for this guy just because I too am from St. Pete. I can just see this guy has nothing invested in this group.

"Seller's gf back to me:

Printing everything for my Lawyer.

Ever hear of harassment?

Me back to seller's gf:

Cool. Tell your lawyer that my wife advises you to "go wash the dishes and

let the husbands play......oh, you don't have a husband though, do you?

Well, good luck with that"......(direct quote from wife)(ya gotta love her)

Rick."

_________

I'm sure glad I swallowed that mouthful of water before I read that else I would've showered my CRT. Still LMAO......

Yo E! - does that fine up standing man of yours always send you to do his dirty work? Probably an extension of when his mommy use to fight his fights for him.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....nothing he did was illegal. So what? It's a moral thing E! Or are you of that persuasion that just because you have a daughter to put through college, it some how justifies the "manner" in which your momma's boy does business?

Don't like the flack he's getting? Too damn bad. Ever heard of cause & effect? Well, we're just the effect. Guess who's the cause?

I know one thing guys...it's competely obvious from the emails Thumple has posted that E! and Magic deserve each other. I'm sure they'll make one outstanding couple. Yep, buy & sell they will....flea market entrepeneurs extroidenares!1.gif

Tom

Check out this guy's reply to our favorite seller. His first post told him to post it in the Klipsch Forum under 2 channel audio. Here is the 2nd:

"Forget it, I see you already did that!

People, while those are nice Belle's, he scored them for $300 from someone who didn't know any better and wants to sell them for $2000 the same weekend he got them.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=64333

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5769716468%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT%26

So make him rich if you want to!"

Sweet. Someone already called him on it at ecoustics. I love it.

----------------

On 4/25/2005 2:01:24 PM Tubes, Horns, and Buds wrote:

Nice work Peter.

I am quite the sleuth, obviously.

----------------

1.gif

Actually, your post prompted me to modify my signature to show my full name. Who knows who "psg" is anyway, right?