Guess what's in the boxes?

Parrot

Paul,

Now that is where VRD's should be! Out in the open for everyone to admire not to mention they get some fresh air. Really nice looking sitting on top of the Bell.

ATTENTION EVERYONE.

The VRD's are only used for 2 channel and the bell is the center channel for his 5 channel music which he used a 5 channel amplifier to power. So the Bell is never playing music while the VRD's are on.

Just thought I would stop the onslaught that was sure to follow.

Craig

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul congrats on the acquisition.

I do hope Craig brings a set to the pilgrimage. So all can hear them. I was thoroughly impressed when Tom brought his to Andy's. What an incredibly smooth, articulate totally enveloping sound they produced when they were mated to Toms Peach and Andys K-Horns. I was hooked instantly.

----------------

On 4/22/2005 9:30:14 AM louis wrote:

the fedx man brought mine in and bounced mine on floor for me to check craigs packing

----------------

Craig ran his carton strength tests that way in advance. FedEx guys are easier to get than gorillas.

----------------

On 4/21/2005 10:46:36 PM Daddy Dee wrote:

Nice amp stand, too. The gargoyle is kinda cute. You have that up there to remind you of Craig, right?
2.gif

----------------

Ha! The gargoyle is a memento from Gay Paree and recalls the soaring heights of Notre Dame, not unlike the heights that music played through the BlueBerry/VRDs combo takes me to!

notredame3.jpg

Other Notre Dame gargoyles here:

http://www.newyorkcarver.com/photogal10.htm

Together, the BlueBerry and VRDs are the best amps I've ever heard and I'll never get anything different. Anything good played through them is engaging. They are not colored, luscious, or too much this or that. As a matter of fact, one of the best things about the BlueBerry and VRDs is that you can just forget about them, certain that they have the situation totally under control and can handle anything they're asked to, be it pppp or ffff or anything in between. You're free to lean back in your wingback leather recliner, pay the equipment no mind, and be regaled by a youthful Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau singing "Mahler: Songs of a Wayfarer" or whatever turns you on.

wayfarer.jpg

----------------

On 4/22/2005 9:19:30 AM NOSValves wrote:

----------------

On 4/22/2005 6:58:01 AM Frzninvt wrote:

I would like to have 8 of those for my Home Theater! Talk about tubes a glowin'!

----------------

I can arrange that for you no problem on my end
2.gif

----------------

That would be about $20,000 right? Now would that be for each amp?2.gif

I coulda sworn Paul was a die hard SS guy. As a matter of fact on his recommendation I went deeply into debt to buy some 600 watt SS amp monos because he said you couldn't possibly enjoy Wagner without them.

Now the bums running around kawkawing about tubes. My own feathers are ruffled.