Industrial La Scala Cabs Available - FREE

cueman

These are left over from my Bubinga La Scala project. Unfortunately, I do not want to ship these. Shipping would pretty much kill the value of the deal anyways. I live in Scottsdale, AZ (Phoenix) These have plastic protectors on the corners and sides, not metal like some I have seen.

Any forum member who can come and pick these up, they are yours for the taking. If nobody bites on this, I will probably list them on ebay as a pick-up only auction

Indust.jpg

PS - Amps not included in the deal

2.gif

post-17466-13819266110766_thumb.jpg

Jay, are you in Indy, or work for Klipsch? I saw your profile says Klipsch HQ. THere's lots of deals around here, I've bought stuff from Ft. Wayne, Chicago, Detroit, Miami (ok, NOT around here). Just stay tuned- what are you looking for? give us a WTB and we'll keep our ears open for ya, okay?

Michael

----------------

On 5/24/2005 10:22:34 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Jay, are you in Indy, or work for Klipsch? I saw your profile says Klipsch HQ. THere's lots of deals around here, I've bought stuff from Ft. Wayne, Chicago, Detroit, Miami (ok, NOT around here). Just stay tuned- what are you looking for? give us a WTB and we'll keep our ears open for ya, okay?

Michael

----------------

yes i'm in indy and yes i work at the hq. i am in search for la scala's. but i poor, so the freebies and cheap stuff are the ticket 9.gif one day i will find the right deal i just know it.

----------------

On 5/26/2005 6:55:46 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Arkansas to Arizona, heck of a drive!

----------------

I drove all day through a wicked Arkansas thunderstorm / tornado watch to get my Belles. I had them wrapped in so much plastic they looked like industrial Belles when i got home but not a drop of rain on them.

For the love of klipsch no drive is too long 2.gif

Actually have contacts in Arizona that can pickup and then delivery to Arkansas 9.gif

St.Cueman has a ring to it........

• 3 weeks later...

----------------

On 6/15/2005 6:22:38 PM cueman wrote:

Grandpa Ralph picked up the cabs today. Nice man. Tell him there is no need to ring a doorbell 11 times though !!! LOL

Be sure you post pics of this project when you get it up and running, or at least email me some.

----------------

Oh NO!!!! 11 times....Jeez. Did you have the baby seal bashing club handy 9.gif

Absolutely we will post pictures! The La Scala cabinets should be coming back to Arkansas in the beginning of August and we can't wait. Tim's wife even said they could go in the living room when they are finished.

10.gif10.gif THANKS AGAIN YOU ROCK!10.gif10.gif

SETI