Katlyn DIED!!!

----------------

On 5/24/2005 9:12:52 PM garymd wrote:

Poor Rex. Bree will rot in hell!!!!
11.gif

----------------

Of couse she will. After all, she knew a German Luger PO8 the second she saw one!

I keep thinking she's named after a cheese.3.gif

Ah, just give me Gabrielle's Maseratti.

----------------

On 5/24/2005 9:45:15 PM Tom Blasing wrote:

----------------

On 5/24/2005 9:12:52 PM garymd wrote:

Poor Rex. Bree will rot in hell!!!!
11.gif

----------------

Of couse she will. After all, she knew a German Luger PO8 the second she saw one!

I keep thinking she's named after a cheese.
3.gif

Ah, just give me Gabrielle's Maseratti.

----------------

Just give me Gabrielle.3.gif

Swiss.

Ham.

My moms' homemade mayonaisse.

Hard roll, broiled for a few minutes. Best sandwich I think I've ever had, but time may be clouding my judgement, haven't had one for over 15 years. 15.gif

I really thought the doctors would find out that Rex's chart showed he hadn't been getting the correct medicine and they'd get the drugist in trouble.

I expected a gunshot in the final scene when Mike walked in the door, anyone else think he's Zacks father?

(Yes, I had to check the website for the names, I don't know it THAT well!)

Oh yeah.... I like a very sharp cheddar on garlic Triscits. Tasty!!

----------------

On 5/24/2005 9:45:32 PM garymd wrote:

Who else is looking forward to tomorrow night's 2 hour season finale of LOST? One of the 2 shows I watch regularly. Should be a good one.
----------------

Yep. That, ER, and The West Wing (no topical discussion, please2.gif ) are my only "must-see"s. I always fire up the Klipschorns for 'em, too!

----------------

On 5/24/2005 10:54:10 PM Tom Blasing wrote:

Do you remember a show called Nightingales from the 80's? "Jiggle TV" at its best.

Now we have Grey's Anatomy.
1.gif

----------------

No, don't remember that show. And yes, Grey's Anatomy is another really good new show.

Was on my way to Home Depot this evening and heard on the radio that they are trying to work out details on making a "Freinds" movie. Yes, "Friends" from the TV show. Anyway, each one of those guys will make between 15 and like 20 mil each. That's if they make the movie which has not been inked as of yet.

Just reporting what I heard on the Radio.

The only TV I watch is Alias, a little home and garden network and PBS on the weekends, and whatever nature shows are on the Comcast INHD channel (wow! whatta picture!!). Tried to get into Lost, but was a little late to the party. I'm hoping the DVDs are out this summer so I can get into season 2. I was a HUGE Millenium fan, so I'm glad to see that guy got work again.

----------------

On 5/25/2005 12:58:58 AM Sanman023 wrote:

i dont think rex is dead...i think that psycho guy had something to do with that phone call...

----------------

Didn't they show the doctor making the call?

Do you think it was the pharmacist messing with his meds or Bree messing with his food? I'd put my money on the pharmacist.

Yes, I do think Mike is Zach's/Dana's father.

The only show that I really miss this season is The Sopranos. Since it isn't on this season we dropped our HBO, but will have to pick it up again when the show starts. I read an interview with Gandolfini that there has been some talk of extending the show beyond next season. Nothing definite, but that would be great-I love mob tv!

David

----------------

On 5/25/2005 7:55:22 AM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 5/25/2005 12:58:58 AM Sanman023 wrote:

i dont think rex is dead...i think that psycho guy had something to do with that phone call...

----------------

Didn't they show the doctor making the call?

Do you think it was the pharmacist messing with his meds or Bree messing with his food? I'd put my money on the pharmacist.

Yes, I do think Mike is Zach's/Dana's father.

----------------

garymd

The pharmacist was not messing with is food, not sure if you remember or even seen this episode but, there was an episode where Rex and a little confrontation with the pharmacist and the pharmacist altered his medications. So it would appear that the pharmacist was the reason why Rex died. If indeed he did truely die.

Rick,

I've never missed an episode.

If you remember, Bree purposely put onions in his salad when she knew he was allergic. The doctor reminded him of this on the last episode and stated his potasium levels were up even though he stopped eating bananas. I'm guessing the pharmacist swapped potasium pills for his heart medication (as you mentioned). He also told her about the S&M stuff in the closet.........11.gif