"Klipschorn BS" Spkrs. $100 in Spokane Washington

If you lived in Bellevue, any other place was Compton, lol. I have relatives in Bellevue, and the price my cousin and her husband paid just to get a house with a Bellevue address was just sick. And they live with their back yard (or what they have of one, lol) butted up to the 405. Nooooooo thanks. Uncle and Aunt have a nicer shack SE of the 405/Coal Creek Pkwy in a quiet little neighborhood with limited access. We spent a week out there two summers ago over the 4th of July area. Beautiful weather as it only sprinkled one morning and we had a clear view of Ranier nearly every day, it was unreal. Pretty cool flight in too with a clear sky to see St. Helens, Ranier, Baker, etc. I would live in the Seattle area any time!

----------------

On 5/28/2005 8:26:55 AM fini wrote:

I say we let Mike Stehr handle this one, being he's right there in town and all.----------------

I see we were posting at the same time just now.

I agree that only one initial contact should be made, or the price may change drastically if he returns home to an answering machine full of messages.

They are KG-1 bookshelf speakers. "BS" stood for bookshelf. Why he wrote Klipschorn is beyond me...

He says they crank with a Hafler amp. Dunno about the "BS" speakers, but the chap's having a yard sale and is into audio goodies. I may as well investigate.......