Post pics of the inside of your amps, cd players, pre-amps.....ect

Hey Guys, I'd like pictures of a sunfire amp or reciever, some top of the line surround sound (not two channel stuff)Denon, HK, Yamaha etc. We can all look at the output devices for fun. Also, any pics of a very inexpensive surround reciever would be nice too. Shutterbugs, please go to work!1.gif

Here is the inside of one of my 100lb beauties, these babies were hand built by DBX's Senior Engineering team. The two 3.4Kw torroids are housed in the large metal enclosure in the front of the amp. The entire amplifier is made of brushed aluminum and has over 20 cu ft of conduction cooling space. They run Class A in the lower watt ranges. Every part is 1% tolerance. It is stable to 1 ohm and below. The user manual on the thing is the most informative and explanatory one that I have ever read.

I run two of these in 4 channel mode for my HT, they are configurable 2,3, and 4 channel. These things are really clean sounding. Originally retailed for about $4,750 or so new.

Can someone fix the image so that it appears without having to click on it for me. I am html stupid.

Here are a few for you:

First my amp's interior:

interior%20of%20powerhouse.JPG?dc=467547

And a close up of the big capacitor inside it:

close%20up%20of%20the%20cap%20on%20the%2

And here is an inside/outside shot of a Lamm Industries amp:

lamm%20industries.jpg?dc=467549851902957

And I cant even remember what amp this one was:

interior%20of%20mystery%20amp%201.jpg?dc

Whaever it was I got a close up shot too:

interior%20of%20mystery%20amp%202.jpg?dc

That's all folks!!