WTB: MC-30's, please???

Hey guys, I have been looking for a clean pair of mc-30's for several months, and just missed another clean pair that were on A'gon. Previously I had a problem with a pair I was bidding on (ebay) at about the same time Timmkidd got screwed, so I requested the seller to do the escrow thing, with me paying all fees. He wouldn't; we didn't . . . . and I have continued my search, generally in a patient manner, but frustrating none-the-less.

It seems to me that one or more of you out there may have some that you are not using and would like to know they will go to a good home and stay there a very long time. If you have some nice mc-30's and would consider parting with them, would you please contact me?? Thank you, Patrick

Tom, Thanks for the reply. I have looked there on occasion but more often at Terry DeWick's site.

Although it may be unrealistic, I keep thinking a forum member has a nice clean set that they would be willing to part with so long as they were assured that they were going to a good home, they will be cherished, they won't be flipped, etc.

Hey Gary, thanks for the kind words. I think you made a quantum leap;Joe has a project going at this time which will keep all of his busy for the foreseeable future, but I think I will try getting a place in line for when the project is completed. Hey, isn't it about time for you come back out to the west coast?? 2.gif

----------------

On 5/30/2005 7:06:38 PM st. patrick wrote:

Hey Gary, thanks for the kind words. I think you made a quantum leap;Joe has a project going at this time which will keep all of his busy for the foreseeable future, but I think I will try getting a place in line for when the project is completed. Hey, isn't it about time for you come back out to the west coast??
2.gif

----------------

Don't I wish! Next spring sometime. Just be ready to go jazz club hopping with us at a moments notice!

----------------

On 5/30/2005 7:55:12 PM st. patrick wrote:

Gosh guys, I am blushing. Tom, any chance you and Gary could try to convince my wife that I am worthy?????? Best regards, Patrick
6.gif

----------------

Patrick,

I am sure you do a fine job of that every day of your life together.

Well you know Patrick, I could easily place a monetary value on my silence2.gif. Just funnin' ya!

I will shoot you an email this weekend or call you on the land line. Sorry I have not responded sooner mi amigo.