Which one are you?

Smokem

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges.

You are carrying a (insert handgun model here) and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have an appropriate safety built into it? Why am Icarrying a loaded gun and what kind of message does this send to society and my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

Texan's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

----------------

On 6/7/2005 7:26:37 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

please refer these topics to the following website

this is a forum to discuss gun owners rights vs gun control

Klipsch Forum is a forum for audio topics.
----------------

I think he's telling a joke. Not looking for a gun owners rights discussion. You're getting to PC Michael. I know what you'd do if the thief came after any of your LaScalas!2.gif

Colterphoto Wrote:

"what sump pump do you guys use in your homes to protect your speakers from water?

what carpeting do you use to set your Klipsch speakers on?

what air freshener do you use in the room with your Klipsch speakers?

Where do you buy the paint for the room that your Klipsch speakers are in?

What food does your dog eat?"

Michael might I suggest perhaps Decaf from now on?

A little more accurate of a story:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a homeless man with an empty bowl comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, asks for some help, the look of desperation and despair glazes across his face.

You are carrying a (insert handgun model here) and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Poor man, I wonder what we can do to assist this gentleman? We could feed him for a night but that won't solve his problems. How can I relay to my children how important it is to help our fellow man? I wonder how scared my wife is? Each man/woman have their own story about how they got where they are but how much of that burden should society actually carry? This is all so confusing! I need to discuss this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion. Maybe we can ask our elected officials to do more to end homelessness and hunger in America.

Republican's Answer:

BANG! A man has to pay for his decisions... plus one less burden to the American taxpayer (ME!). 11.gif

Texan's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click OOOWWWWWW!! I just blew off my foot!! 9.gif

----------------

On 6/7/2005 9:55:24 AM bsafirebird1969 wrote:

9 shots ...??

musta be a ladies gun ... 9 MM

now, I carry a Man's sidearm ...

45 ACP ....
9.gif

----------------

So, a Texan could blow off his own foot in one shot! And saves money too... excellent... 3.gif

If running (with a family?)is a "viable"option,I'd say run provided the knife guy is crippled or very very overweight.My second choice would be BANG(I'm a moderate lol).Its a new one on me if this site is for only discussing audio,I've seen almost EVERYTHING you could imagine here,but politics generally don't turn out good.12.gif