It�s like Pizza Hut, only different.

Experts estimate as many as 40,000 prostitutes may travel to Germany to "offer their services" to fans during the tournament.

Thats a LOT of... well you know!! MEOW!!!

And he scores

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll.

Sorry Amy, I kept it clean though!!

Well, they need the huts! One of my most vivid images was the number of people I saw having sex out in the opem in Munich (sp) during Octoberfest. I could not believe it and everyone who lived there was like, it's no big deal.

----------------

On 6/8/2005 1:49:48 PM mandi wrote:

Well, they need the huts! One of my most vivid images was the number of people I saw having sex out in the opem in Munich (sp) during Octoberfest. I could not believe it and everyone who lived there was like, it's no big deal.

----------------

I couldn't do it. I would get too horney watching everyone. But then again, maybe that's why there were so many having sex. One couple started a chain reaction. 9.gif

----------------

On 6/8/2005 5:13:05 PM dodger wrote:

Don't forget WoodStock - the Original.

----------------

Yeah....but it sounds like at this world cup it will be more like woodie stock.6.gif

Sex out in the open, eh?? Think anyone ever says, "Excuse me. We here on vacation. Would you mind taking our picture?"

And several years later, your wife is pouring through some photos of your world travels with her Tuesday night women's bible study. "Oh and here's when we went to Daytona. And here's the trip we made to Spain (such a lovely country). And here's Bill at the Eiffel Tower (he's so cute). And this is............ DOH!" 9.gif

Tom

----------------

On 6/9/2005 5:58:19 AM fastlane wrote:

Will 40,000 be enough to keep the houligans pacified? Good idea for pre-riot control.

----------------

No doubt that's half the problem in football events - too many men with too much pent-up sexual frustration...