So what did you get for Fathers day?

billyjoe72

I got exactly what I wanted. Hugs from the girls, and the sweetest homemade cards. I haven't been this moved since they were really small. I guess they really do love me!! Oh, yeah, got a shirt proclaiming me the World's Greatest Dad, and a neoprene six-pack carrier (??). My dear bride gave me a lovely card, as well.

I received the Essential Dave Brubeck 2 cd collection and Spyro Gyra's The deep end cd. I also got a homemade strawberry pizza. It has a sweet grahm crust with cream cheese and strawberrys on top! Yummy! I also qued up some rib eye steaks and my wife and our 3 daughters chowed down with homemade rice pilaf and sweet white corn! Great day for me to be with my girls!

A huge hangover. My father in law had an 80th b-day party on Saturday. Drank way to much Jamison with him. Splitting head on Sunday (Fathers day)

Q. You know the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?

A. One less drunken Irishman.

Not a gosh darn thing!!

Which is ok because I don't have any kids...or none that I know of anyway.

But I did buy myself a Teac Amplifier.

Does that count???

JJ

I don't think I'll make 100 posts by the Pilgramage. Oh well, another goal unaccomplished.

i got a lovely hand made card from my kids. i got to take my wife and kids along with my father-in-law out for dinner, some beers and live music. then i went up town for open mic night and some more live music. gotta like it live. ahhh the good life9.gif