The Actual First Pilgrimage

----------------

On 6/29/2005 5:53:53 PM nicholtl wrote:

Are any of them still alive??

----------------

9.gif You got to admit, it's kinda funny in hindsight... 2.gif

BTW, that must have been a great pilgrimage to be at, meeting PWK and being such a small group. Are there any other familiar faces other than Gil, John Albright, Tony Reed, Trey and Stephen?

Rob

Gil, Trey and Steve, I am jealous! Thanks for sharing. The memories that you have are priceless indeed. I bet you consider yourselves very fortunate to have experienced the OG Pilgrimage in person, I would.

It would be great to relive the past and tour the birthplace of Klipsch in Hope, Arkansas. I'd like to suggest that we all make the trek there in PWK's memory and spirit next year. Anyone else?

I've been pushing for another Hope trip since I read you guys' exploits back in '01 (by cracky. I especially liked the story and photos of Doug and Ross hooking Ross' new Heresys up to the motel clock radio.). Thanks for the clipping, Gil.

Gil: This is so cool! Thanks for sharing these precious photos (and moments) with us all. What a thrill it must have been to actually be welcomed into Paul and Valerie's home? What an honor to meet these fine people. You are very fortunate to have been there. I definitely approve of the Black Bush: It's my favorite sipping whiskey! An excellent choice! 16.gif

----------------

On 6/30/2005 3:22:53 AM fini wrote:

I've been pushing for another Hope trip since I read you guys' exploits back in '01 (by cracky. I especially liked the story and photos of Doug and Ross hooking Ross' new Heresys up to the motel clock radio.). Thanks for the clipping, Gil. ----------------

Well, it's not like you'd attend anyway Greg 2.gif