2 Days to 5 Year Klipsch Forum Anniversary!

Frzninvt

Wow! 5 years? Amazing.

When I started this forum I had just acquired a pair of Belle Klipsch, Heresy II's and a KG 2.2V center after having Forte's for 12+ years. I did not even know that the vertical Cornwall existed back then.

After seeing HornEd's and Qman's setups back then left me with the inspiration to put together something equally impressive. I would have never imagined 5 years ago my HT system would reach the level that it has today.

A super big "Thank You" to KLIPSCH and all my forum brothers and sisters!

----------------

On 7/22/2005 7:52:14 AM fini wrote:

Have you received your 5-year anniversary package yet? Me neither...
2.gif

Congrats, Charles!!

----------------

Neither have I! 11.gif

Damn - it has been that long already! Hell, when I started on this forum, the only Klipsch I had a friggan set of ProMedia v4.200s! Everything else was Yamaha and Infinity.

Hell, I am amazed that I managed to get what I got!

When I came here, I had Logitech Z-540's. In the time I've been here, I've managed to pick up a pair of PM4.1's, and by the end of the summer I want to upgrade to a pair of B3's, which will rule.

Since I've been here, things have truly improved. When I first joined I didn't even like to surf the forums - they were that slow.